Tree of Savior Forum

Hello there! (been a while)

Happy Chuseok!

Thanks for letting us know you’re still there. Happy holiday’s and good luck finishing the game. Love to hear more about the development soon :smile:

Still wait, and happy holiday :smiley:

Oh a news!!!.. Oh its not about iCBT :frowning:

We would like to thank every single member of IMC and wish you all a happy holiday!

Don’t let our impatience bother you, its because we already know how awesome ToS is, and will continue to be thanks to your hard work~

I don’t know if i would call it news but at least its something.

Hello there .-. 5 hours late to say hello since it’s midnight in Korea atm but… still… Hi dere.

~{HAPPY CHUSEOK!}~
Thanks for the update!

Heya, its good to know you guys are around, most of us here are looking at your great job around the world and the news keep flying around.

Im not much concerned of when the next iCBT will take place as long as you guys provide us something nice and that you guys are proud of present to your players.

And Happy Chuseok for you guys too.

Oh yay! Was starting to think we were alone in those forums, good to hear back!

Happy Chuseok! Keep up the awesome work! :3

Thank you so much for updating us IMC! I check everyday, and can’t wait to play this incredible game you’re creating!

Thank you for the update, and happy Chuseok to the team as well! I (like many others, probably), look forward to hearing more news in the near future c:

Happy Chuseok! Hopefully this is the beginning of more activity on the international side of things as well :sunny:

Signs of life are good. Happy holidays.

Happy Chuseok!!!
Hope to hear from you again in the near future

Happy holiday. And please don’t vanish again or I may think that IMC’s existence was nothing but a dream and my memories of the beta were implanted by some extraterrestrial being as a part of some sort of experimentation.

Oh, those Hangwa things look tasty.

You’re still being experimented on by us. Thank you for all of the supplied info on these meatbags called humans. We will continue on this experimentation … :alien:

Happy Chuseok!!
and take your time with the game :smiley:
and thanks for sharing your game to us westerners the way you did…
it was a great idea… and i really hope for the best to your game in asian and western areas.

Ah, an update! Thank you so much and Happy Chuseok from Florida!

Happy Chuseok!
Hope we get a new CBT/OBT soon :smiley: