Tree of Savior Forum

Hello, i'm New! :)

Hey, how are you guys, i’m asking for the 2nd CTB in this game, i need know how can be a Selected Player for get a Key… also, i read on some threads about any Restricction for some Countries, i need know about this too, thanks. (?)

About restrictions:
Any region that has its own publisher for ToS are not eligible for the international version (Due to contracts between IMC and the publisher)

iCBT2 is this month (October) but no official day so far.

3 Likes

know how can be a Selected Player for get a Key

make a account here then pray to the gods you believe in for fortune!

3 Likes

Hi New I’m Radeon hahaha just kidding welcome to the forums. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Welcome, dude!

Join the ranks of the waiting ones.

3 Likes

welcome =)
we all pray!

3 Likes

Oh, just log in on this page and you are ready for getting a key? then i’m now waiting for a key and i’m not realized for it. haha XD

Run! The trolls are coming!

I’m new too, i’m praying too, keep trying to look for key giveaway, maybe there are some :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Greetings.

The way you can get selected is to wait as the key will randomly distributed. Only time will tell so just sit tight.

For the restriction or in other words, IP Block, depends on where you live, it is only applied to those who have a local server. And so if you have one in your area, you can only play that, not the international version.

2 Likes

Actually no, the requirement to be taken into account for the selection system is to log in on the main page at least once since the last beta.

There you go kids! Good luck in the lottery!

Makes me wonder, so if we get the key it’s going to be by PM or e-MAIL ?

OR BOTH ! i’m not messagist !

Last iCBT the keys were sent via Email; at least that’s how I got mine during the 2nd wave.

It is either by mail or via homepage in which there was a ‘Beta Tester’ button on the right upper corner, just to see if you were chosen for the test as I recall.

yop, via mail… may be the best way for send the keys…

Welcome :smile:
20CHARACTERS

It was for the 1st CBT. We do not know whether it will apply as well for the 2nd international CBT.

It was for the 1st CBT. We do not know whether it will apply as well for the 2nd international CBT.

Truth is, there is no answer for your questions as of now, @Nunaro. Let’s hope IMC will make announcement soon :smile:

IP Blocks will be for all iCBT, iOBT and Full Release; This is how MMOs have worked since the invention of the internet.

Hi, mate. Let me tell you some fairy tales. In the 1st iCBT, our local publisher had already been announced. However, many local players from my country played the 1st CBT without being IP-blocked despite popular belief.

In my country, there was an interview with a staff from IMC, asking whether there will be IP block when both NA and local servers are fully running. There was no clarification.

Jerseys were supposed to be worn by men since their very first invention…until came Coco Chanel.

Pray, I hope there will be no IP block for my country. At least for the 2nd iCBT :wink:

2 Likes

Live long and prosper