Tree of Savior Forum

Hello I am planning to build a nice support build :)

http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/2pw0s77uqk/ I was inspired to make a support build because of Shiroe from Log Horizon that is why I ended up making this build hehe. I want to ask your opinions about this build thanks :slight_smile:

People dislike physical link. It has it’s uses but is generaly not worth it (the shared damage staggers and interrupts casts which is awful)

On top of that, in regular content parties have a max size of 5, so more physical links isn’t necessary unless you are planning for GvG and stuff like that.

Linker C2 is looked down upon, but if you plan to get C3 once rank8 hits, then I’d say it’s fine. But still, I think getting Thauma as soon as possible is the best route so Wiz>Pyro>Linker>Thau3>Linker imo.

Thanks for the reply miyasaki :slight_smile:

Go for chronomancer rather than thaumaturge. Maybe get one rank of thaum for swell arm and transpose

Yeah chronomancer seems a good path to take as well :slight_smile: thanks bro but their cd is ridiculously long <//3

so, thauma is good too, but… aaargh, chronogodmancer C3 have a stronger kit for PvE (and maybe GvG too?) from a party perspective because of skills like quicken, haste, pass, stop, etc… and if i’m correct, linker c2 -> chrono C3 is more popular than linker c2 - > thauma c3 in Korean ToS
Source taken from: Maeda

1 Like