Tree of Savior Forum

Hello, I am currently downloading tree of savior and i had a question

Do you need to pay to play the game
I want to know asap because I am currently downloading it and its a pretty large game so yeah ':smiley: thanks for taking the time to read :slight_smile:

You don’t need to pay to play the game, it’s free to play.
But you do have a cash shop. Everything can be bought for silver in the game’s market though, even Tokens (kind of a VIP system).
Be aware that a new account has restrictions for a while though… They’ll be lifted in a few days automatically.

2 Likes

Thanks, appreciate the quick reply :slight_smile:

Even if it’s F2P, this game is a little bit cash grab, IMC are using tricks to force you in some ways to buy TP, and you can buy a minimum of 100 TP only. Beside that, market is pretty desert those days due to the low population on this game. In Fedimian tokens are around 3.5m silvers, they were less expensive months ago.

pretty much everything was tho.
Battle Bracelet for 500k, tokens for 400k.
As the game gets older things get more expensive cause theres more money in circulation, this goes for every single game.

But yes, some would say its a cashgrab, but its all optional, like @Goldie said, everything can be purchased on the market for ingame currency, so you dont have to spend any money if you dont want to.

I didn’t know you could buy Character slots in market :wink:.

Nope, it’s because the population dropped a lot. Items are more rare to find on market > prices are more expensive, like in real life. Actually the more items are old, the more they have a chance to cost less than before, except for collection items, things you cannot acquire anymore.

3.5mil is pretty good for the actual state of the community, in Klaipeda they go from 4.3mil - 8mil.

And sometimes there’s none in market.