Tree of Savior Forum

❤ Come inside~! ❤

linker hangman’s knot drops enemy aoe defence ratio to 0
meaning the 5/8 linked mobs will all take dmg without reducing the players aoe atk ratio
size have their own aoe def ratio (S = 1, M = 2, L = 3)
meteor has aoe atk ratio of 10, meaning it can only hit maximum of 5 medium or 4 large
but if their aoe def ratio becomes 0…
well u get the idea :smile:

1 Like

am I the only person whose Destruction damage refuses to get shared through links

Ah didn’t know that part.

Whenever I look at this forum.

3 Likes

@Deprox
Reason?

/20abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz

I love those gifs :joy:

1 Like

Can’t you see the baits everywhere? One can’t even swim around this forum without bumping into some sort of flamebait. Sometimes we have clickbaits like this thread, and it’s way better than nearly everything posted 'round here. :grin:

@Deprox
These threads are for fun. There are always such threads in every forum for people to chillax and fool around. It’s haters who starts the flame war, not the people who are playing in them. No idea where you see the flame in here…
Unless you meant those 2 trolls way up there, that seemed to dissapear for good.

Hm… I’m not sure if you read what I said before the image, but I said “this forum” (as in: the entirety of the Tree of Savior forum), not “this thread” (as in: here). :grin:

Now you’ve got me thinking:

Seems to me your main purpose is just here to bait anyway. So I rest my case here. You decide how you wanna judge the forum, end of the day I am still gonna post what I want to post, and people can start [quote=“Deprox, post:68, topic:216835”]
we have clickbaits like this thread
[/quote]

if they want to. And just like your User description and mine, I am still gonna have my fun and eat morons for meals. Perhaps I did misunderstood your very first post. My bad.

Yes, I’m the one who’s cherry-picking other people’s sentences and drawing conclusions out of my ass.

Now point to me where I said you can’t post whatever you want.

Since you seem to be very adamant in cherry-picking my sentences, let me paste the whole thing real big here for ya.

Sometimes we have clickbaits like this thread,

and it’s way better than nearly everything posted 'round here.

If you can’t understand, let me rephrase:

I LIKE HYPERION’S CLICKBAITS, THAT’S WHY I PARTICIPATED WITH MY REACTION TO WHENEVER I LOOK AT THE REST OF THE FORUM, WHICH IS FULL OF FLAMEBAITS - SO HYPERION’S POSTS ARE BETTER THAN NEARLY EVERYTHING POSTED ON THIS FORUM

If you draw any conclusion other than “Deprox likes Hyperion’s clickbaits and thinks that the rest of the forum is full of flamebaits”, please, read everything again.

1 Like

Can’t we all just get along :cry:

I come home from work, 24 hour maintenance and see this thread.

When you see clerics use heal for dps instead of heal, and your party is dying.

3 Likes

???
I already said so.

I need to use that now kiss meme on @Deprox and @roflmaopapa

But too sleepy already… Wanna go home from work…

Looks like I saved the forums yet again!!

Yep~

4 Likes

Man, I may actually do that. And then submit an actual piece.

How I feel when people complain about my archer KS

Receiving another TALT

Finally hitting 280

When I transterred from NA to SEA server, fat hoping for a “less toxic” shout chat.

Not that I didn’t expect it…

I can use that meme about General Discussion forum too…
I’m surprised that

1. People got something new to whine about everyday
  2. People stop whining about what they were a few days ago, why did they bother whining about that?
    Would they die if they play or get a life instead of whining?

Of course I’m sure most of you guys are used to this kind of community, but my first time seeing something horrible like this so still getting used to it

1 Like