Tree of Savior Forum

Healing wizards

hello I’m trying to think of a good build to go as a heal wizard. Featherfoot looked like a lot of fun but I am concerned that it wouldnt be able to sustain a party since the cool downs are all 20-30 seconds. I am unsure what the healers roll really is in this game though since everything has been stupid easy so if its just keeping everyone topped up at a boss fight this should be good enough. I would also take alchemist as a backup heal option. As for the last class I’m unsure. I dont want to take summoning skills since I just dont like them I was thinking chronomancer since it would reduce my cd but it itself has 90 seconds on it so looks pretty useless for that. Would love to hear some thoughts from those who know what is needed from a healer.

1 Like

Cleric Support Builds are the healers in this game. They also offer good defense/offensive buffs.

Featherfoot is good for selfheal or additional healing but its not enough as only healing in endgame/highLvL. And Alchemist support is pretty bad, nobody wants or uses it.

If anything other than cleric is proved to perform well as healer endgame, it will be nerfed.

I think Chrono would be a nice fit. I’m talking about reincarnate. When all else fails, you can revive allies. There’s also backmask that acts like resurrection.

Reincarnate: Ally

• Changes [Reincarnate] into a buff that applies to party members * While active, the buff prevents one from becoming incapable of combat once and restores full HP * Same duration as Reincarnate * Increases SP consumption by 20%

Backmasking

Control time in an area, temporarily changing it back to its previous state. Resets the circle’s duration if Backmasking is used on certain magic circles.

1 Like

Backmasking can revive dead? how long do I have to be able to use it then the skill confuses me. Right now I’m torn between chrono for the unreliable heal and the slow debuff. Or psycho for the much needed aoe for grinding and other cc for the team

I’ll be honest with you, people will be hesitant to take you in their parties with this build, unless they’re really strong and confident that they can carry you, or they’re like your real friend. Clerics are the real healers in this game. If you’re not 450 yet, don’t go for this build, you’ll have a hard time killing mobs because featherfoot’s AOE suck, alchemist isn’t a DPS class and chrono doesn’t have any offensive skills at all. Maybe if you built it as an experimental alt or just for fun, nothing serious type of build.

2 Likes

Blood Curse is actually a pretty nice healing skill against bosses, making party members heal themselves by damaging the boss, 19s debuff with a 20s cooldown.

You’ll never replace a full support cleric since those classes bring much more than just healing : defensive and offensive buffs, damage amplifiers and cooldown reduction to only name a few. Wizard just can’t compete anymore, it used to, but all the useful support classes either moved to Scout or were made useless like Chrono.

1 Like