Tree of Savior Forum

Heal with mouse?

Hi,
i’m new on ToS and i search how can i heal with mouse.
i wanna play an cleric but actually i can’t target my mate with the mouse. I’ve select mouse in option, but i need to use 2468 (numpad) for target my mate. Please tell me how can i change this…

1 Like

It ought to just take whatever the walking directions are set to. Keyboard is 2468, mouse default is WASD.

1 Like

As Csiko said. Numpad won’t work when a “wheel” is used for a skill. If you don’t like using WASD, you can reconfigure the keys to match the directional arrows in the Settings dialog, that’s what I did. Then you press your Healing macro and when the wheel appears target the teammate you want with up/down/left/right arrow.

Can i point & click for hit my target with my heal? Can i focus my mate without directionnal key ou wasd key?

It’s not worked that way, unless you using a mouse with 4 more buttons to bind Heal + UDLR key macro (maybe illegal too).

1 Like

No. In fact, if you’re playing healer, since you will probably never target mobs, it’s better for you to play in keyboard mode if you don’t use controller.

Probably yes, but i don’t like this gameplay restriction :shushing_face: , finaly my cleric became dps ^^’. I think i wanna try again later