Tree of Savior Forum

Heal attribute: Party only

Please make an attribute where only your party can use your heal tiles. Sucks when you put them down and randoms step over them and your party members don’t get anything when doing demon lords.

8 Likes

Please, do it ;__;
Same for Blessing as well. Those skills should have the option to be party only.

yup…awesome idea

same for mass heal

welp

So… any floor skill ? Circling for party only would be hard though :sad:

Anyone being able to use any floor skill feels like an mmo to me, I don’t know if I would miss it, probably not. But then all skills should have something similar.

well ye…any skill with charges id say…the problem is that. you want to heal your party but you cant. because everyone can just take the heals

It’s funny when I am doing W.Boss with Diev3 in my Party, it’s almost impossible to get the Ausrine buff before the other people around haha

@STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_No

This should be addressed. Because it encourages support builds to get into party and playing its role instead of discriminating support builds at superior field boss. Currently, another party with full dps ‘thinks’ that they could ‘leech’ heals and mass heals from another party.

3 Likes

though it shouldnt be a punishment or anything. just to encourage people havin an actual healer in their party and giving them healers a chance to effectively aid their party. as it is now the only reliable support skills are res,revive and sterea, heal barely ever hits its target, duh. guess i just healbomb the boss then :heeey:

Please make chronomancer buffs public instead of party only. This will save a party slot in demon lords and everyone an utilise those buffs.

But circling you can still benefit from it. Even if others can use the effect of your circling, it doesn’t change the fact both you and your party also benefit from it.
In the case of Heal, Cure, Ausrine, etc., other people actually steal the skill because your party members (or even yourself) might not be able to take them on time. I don’t mind if Mass Heal hit everybody because my party still benefits from it. Same for Resurrection. I mind it when the people I’m trying to support cannot get healed because my skills can be used by everybody…
A skill that has a limited usage should have an option to be “party only”.

Same applies to circling, it is not impossible to whipe everything underneath faster than the caster or party of the caster. I just mean that giving certain classes benefits instead of turning them into an integrated game mechanic is not good, either give it to all or just don’t.

as @BurningFighter said perhaps make chronomancer’s buff public too, or just add the option for every skill to be private or public.

1 Like

mass heal has a hit limit thats why im counting it in. it only heals 5 targets, and not even the ones that got the lowest hp

Then make debuffs on monsters/bosses work only for party members too. It’s the same logic. I’m not making balestra fente so that all the other parties can crit better. As a barbarian/fencer i can’t even properly use lunge and cleave on bosses, lest i increase the slash damage of some other party too much.
If i can’t benefit from healers in other parties, other parties (either with healers or not) can’t benefit from my debuffs on bosses either. Seems fair.

1 Like

Well I can’t agree on debuff working only for party mates.
debuff is done on target and any one attacking target will get its effect.

Buffs on other hand is a different story. It can be limited like most of buffs are.

Make a Heal not a floor skill. Problem solved.

Heal being on the floor is perfect, you can take a set amount of tiles and leave others for the rest or for later. I love it.