Tree of Savior Forum

Having problems with my rank7. need help!

I’m currently on my Rank6-lvl12 class. I’m reaching rank7 so fast and i don’t know what to pick. My current build is Wiz1>Pyro3>Sorc>Necro. I know i know I’m wrong for not picking a linker but I’m doing well without Linker class. I don’t want to reroll because this s my 1st character and I don’t wanna throw it away. :cry:

My choices for rank7 are Sorc2, Necro2, Linker1(pff someone told me to do it), Alchemist1 and Featherfoot1.

Can someone help me? Thanks in advanced! I hope someone will answer. :cry:

:confounded::confounded::confounded:

:confounded::confounded:

Possibly Sorc 2 or Necro 2 and then wait for R8 :stuck_out_tongue:

just play whatever you want, and ignore what people tell you you’re “supposed” to play.

pick your favorite class and add another rank of it.

i’d personally probably suggest Sorc2 or Necro2… but i’ll be honest, i don’t know a whole lot about high end mage classes.

i’m having a lot of ‘what if’ about going for warlock or ff. :confused: i really wanted to try one of them but then a lot of people keeps on telling me that i can’t go on warlock because i’m not a linker or i don’t have quickcast while on the FF part, ff skills eat a lot of sp so doing it together with sorc isn’t a good idea. :confounded: maybe I’ll just go for sorc2 or necro2 but i prefer sorc2 more :smiley: thanks for the answer bro!

that’s what I was thinking too because a lot of ppl is restricting me to go for WL or FF. thanks for answering bro! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

for the first one, idk what warlock has to do with linker

but for the FF, if they’re SP hungry, then it might be a bad combo with Sorc, because Sorcs are SP-hungry as well. unless you’ve invested really heavily in Spr, you’ll probably find yourself running out faster than you can potion.

Quick Cast doesn’t really matter for FF. Surespell does.

Only 1 FF’s spell eats a lot of SP, which is Blood Sucking. If you don’t have Surespell, you are unable to use it in any sensible way while there’s at least 1 uncontrolled enemy attacking you.

If you’re interrupted, you stop casting and you don’t spend SP. And your FF is useless.

1 Like

well, i will tell you the best advise you can get. Forget linker, Sorc 1 and Necro 1 are not so great. you need to chose between Sorc 2 or Necro 2. IDK about Necro, but the skills to control the summon are a relief ( A.I of summons are really shitty )

Chose between what you want more, Ability to control your templeshooter or the ability to summon your squelletons.

1 Like

thanks bro! i lot of people told me to go necro2 so i’ll go for it. thanks!

maybe i’ll go for FF on another account but thanks for the info! they taught me wrong stuff grrr.

it’s all about doing research. most solid builds generally start with picking the final rank, and then working backwards to see what will effectively build up to that point.

late rank skills are very mana-hungry? make sure you have lots of mana ready for them.

late rank skills get good synergy with X, or require Y to perform effectively? better strongly consider getting those…

late rank skills are weapon-specific? choose other ranks with skills that can be used with those weapons. (no point choosing a lot of X-and-shield skills if your final build intends to use 2h spears, right?)