Tree of Savior Forum

Haven't dropped Yonazolem Fragment

I have killed Yonazolem twice at different locations and still no Yonazolem Fragment

i killed him only once when he was a boss but also didnt get that fragment :confused:

1 Like

yeah me too, didnt dropped it

So i’m not the only one… Same thing with the saphie stone…

Lag causes this to happen, it drops the items but it doesnt register to your character.

But since it counts as you killing the boss, killing it again will not drop any item.

It has happened to me a couple of times and always when the lag was really high.

Lately the lag is reduced and this issue doesnt happen anymore.

1 Like

Sad thing is you’d have to start from scratch to get what you need to epic equips the downer is they aren’t tradeable an you can’t recollect any of them unless you start from scratch an im saying f that.

Also, story bosses drop’s shouldn’t be sellable because it happened that once I sold one item dropped by a story boss and I wasn’t able to rebuy it. I know it was my fault for not paying attention to what I was selling but still it could be a good idea to make those items not sellable.

1 Like

I believe that’s used for the Rokas recipe… I only had the scorpion rook, so I back tracked, fought the 2 bosses I was missing(not sure if again) and managed to get the items.
Make sure you’re not too low level and talk to all npcs/interactable objects again, you could’ve missed.
Joining a party and fighting it with someone doing the quest can also help.

Are u sure u can gain them buy helping others?

So, now I’m lvl 102, didn’t kill Yonazolem when I was lvl 6x~7x and want to kill it to grab the fragment.

Is it possible or I’m doomend forever without the +8 dex armor?

1 Like

The quest to kill Yonazolem starts in Ramstis Ridge (Lvl 61). You need to talk with a not marked NPC at the begining of the map.

Do you have quest name or NPC name ?

I have the fragment but can’t seem to get the scorpion hook thing :confused:

I just get Yonazolem Fragment on map Ramstis Ridge.

You should start by side quest Recruiting Mercenaries (1) and follow the two next NPC. After finish quest with Molding Pot you will fight with Yonazolem lvl 61 and :tada: Yonazolem Fragment in your pocket.

1 Like

Can I ask? Where did you find the second Yonazolem?

second yonazolem is at lv76 King’s Plateau, Quest: Treasure Map Of the stonemason famil
map link: http://toscamp.com/bbs/board.php?bo_table=tos_map&wr_id=31