Tree of Savior Forum

Have less classes rely on Priest please

So with the introduction to Chaplain hidden class which is basically c4 priest this makes two classes that have requirements for you to be Priest. Pardoner’s Spell Shop is pretty much exclusive to Priest skills. It’d be nice to at least rework Spell Shop to work with other things such as being able to buy Heal in the least or spells from other classes.

I really don’t like the idea of hidden classes being just c4 versions. This forces people way too much into doing the same builds when I feel this game is best when we can mix and match whichever way we like.

Ideally reworking Chaplain to be independent of Priest and have it use it’s own buffs would be perfect but I doubt reworking an entire class is feasible.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Pardoners aren’t reliant on Priests though. You can still make a good pardoner build without getting spell shop. I do think spell shop is getting reworked ( mostly because of daino ). We’ll see how it happens.

However I do agree with not having hidden classes that predetermine your class path.

With some changes, Chaplain may not be connected to Priest and could be played with many other builds.
Magnus Exorcismus could be used without going through Exorcise.
Capella Would be an empty receptacle that Clerics can Buff, increasing the effect’s duration and range.
Last Rites change the element of AA in Holy for the whole team. The power of AA rise in proportion to the remaining health.
Aspergillum adds a magical hit to AA.
Like Runecaster, some attributes can be linked to priest’s skills or other previous classes. Chaplain could remain C5.

4 Likes