Tree of Savior Forum

Have I made a dud character or can it be salvaged

I’m leveling as a duo along with an arc1>ran3 going to fletcher3

I was originally going for wiz3 ele3 warlock but sort of accidently on purpose went linker at c3 to be a bit more synagistic with my leveling partner. I’m now wiz2 link1 ele1 and have no idea how to salvage my character. Do people think i should I go wiz2 link ele3 wiz3 or wiz2 link ele3 warlock or feather foot or something completely different. I don’t need to be the most perfect build but I don’t want to have a complete dud character at high level.

you could try w2>l1>ele3>lock or w2>L1/2>sorc1/2>necro build

If you dont want to reroll - go w3 first and then for ele3. First circle of r7 classes are atm unimpressive anyway and frost cloud is really worth it. Going for w2 and not taking w3 is almost a crime - cast speed and +50% is awsome.

I’d skip warlock and get wiz3-linker-ele3 in the end. Ele won’t be really good without wiz3, and if you switch to sorc/necro, your rank in ele will be wasted completely.

Wiz 3 is pretty much mandatory for ele dps. I’d leave the warlock out for now, maybe go this way:

W2 > L1 > E1 > W3 > E3

Wizard 3 gives you the +50% magic damage attribute and also Magic Missile, which is a godlike burst spell… Well, at least it felt “godlike” after the boring Wiz 2 “grind”.

honestly you’re not at the stage where its too late to restart. I’d reroll.

I thought about rerolling at 180 but I cant see myself leveling to that stage again.

I would reroll too, your partner and you will melt literally anything if you make your build right.

It is possible to go wiz 2 > linker > wiz 3 > ele 3. But you won’t help yourself much, linker will still be very good for your partner so it’s up to you. Honestly, if you are going full time with an archer around you can consider trading Warlock 1 for Linker 1.