Tree of Savior Forum

Have a trouble with skill damage, please help me

Ok guys
I have wiz1>cyro2>physco3>war, full con, lv 230, with good equipment like animus, super corona, and 2 wizz brac. My problem is, when i cast skill like gravity pole or pp (skill attribute lv20) i cant hit more than 1500-1900 per dmg? Is that normal with build full con i cant deal more damage?

Please help me guys, thx before ^^

Master wizard answer me =))

Probably just normal since you got full CON. Animus doesn’t really add much since its effect fluctuate (Magic Amp).

if you had INT let’s say about 500 INT, you would be doing 2400 per hit. The biggest boost would have been from wiz3. 50% quick cast attribute would have increased your damage to 1900 * 1.5 = 2850 or 2400 * 1.5 = 3600 if you have at least 500 INT.

So it’s mean i must put the rest to int ? what about skill attribute, is the usefull for boos dmg?

Grav pole at lvl 5 has 936 damage. Add estimates of 300 (corona) + 70 (magic bracelets) + 200 (animus) + addtl elemental damage = at least 1500 damage.

Your damage is normal. With quickcast and priest buffs, though, you can go more than 3000. With thauma buffs, could go past 4000 each tick.

I wouldnt recommend putting INT if you are already pure CON. Your grav pole’s purpose is mainly CC with constant sustained damage, not HIGH burst damage.

With prist and thauma buff the best dmg i can hit only 2200-2500 :frowning:

Hmm btw can i boos dmg with skill atribute? At least lv50

How skill damage work 101

1 Int = 1 MATK (Magic attack)
1 MATK = 1 Damage
1 Damage is applied, EACH hit of a spell

Basicly more a spell hit… More a spell will profit from int or any MATK item/buff

Then come the modifier, Thing like Quick Cast attribut that give you +50% MATK Damage (That also mean you gain 1,5 damage / MATK)
You can stack it with attribut that increase a spell damage by 1%/lv (Max to +100% damage to a spell)
Both of them would be > ((200% because of attribut) * 1,5 (With Quickcast attribut)) for a total of 300% of your Spell damage
That also mean each MATK worth 3 Damage / Hit on that spell.

It’s rare I’d get 4k damage with each tick, but it happens. Usually with weak to magic monsters. :v

Yeah, attribute helps too.

Hello guys, I’m full STR on my Wizard. Why I don’t make damages ?

1 Like

Because you are not wearing a mace. Wear a mace and use lethargy to make your whacks uber powerful.

Wow man, it’s working !!! I’ll put DEX later to make more critical strikes.

Make sure you get some monstrance scrolls as well! +30% more dex!

I’m same build as you with similar gear @ lvl 221. Animus + 2x wiz bracelet + arde dagger + superior corona (buff till 380+) + accessories (203 mattk +property attk)

My dmg per GP tick is 2700~2900+ at Alemeth forest killing red truffles. reaching 3000. This is without any priest buffs.
Your GP attribute must pump as much as possible. I’m currently 50.
My INT is 88… the rest in CON.

Don’t forget that animus is snap-shottable so you can remove it, put on a bunch of hp recov stuff/buffs then wear the animus to keep the buffed hp recov -> Matk ratio until you decide to change maps/ channels. Troublesome to manage in alameth though cuz of the contant channel changing but it works wonders in evac where you can just use aukuras + restoration + wear con/hp recov gear before wearing animus and keep the fully buffed hp recov -> matk ratio for hours.

You have int bro, me pure con. =)

Yeah i want to up my attribute asap, after up my weapon

Maybe the best i can do is, upgrade attribute skill and upgrade weapon or maybe looking for magical attack opsi headgear 1.2.3.