Tree of Savior Forum

Hard to evade attacks

One of the problems that i don’t like in the game. Hard to evade the attacks from mobs and bosses. In the tutorial you get message that u can evade attacks with jumping, but it’s not working. This game is slow, it’s ok but i don’t like that there are now evade skills, side jumps etc…

I think it meant that certain attacks require jumping to dodge (wave on the ground) not that jumping WILL dodge attacks.

I do agree that at least archer classes need some sort of jump back or something. At least there are some short range teleport type skills on select classes, but would be nice to see more. Perhaps the later jobs will have something of the sort. Jumping however will only evade certain attacks. It has to be something that a jump would actually dodge, so no magic or aerial attacks like arrows. Something like a shockwave or possibly (haven’t really tested the jumping much) slice attacks would likely be the only things you might be able to dodge if timed right. Would be too easy if you could just span jump and evade everything =P

Do you mean that one boss you fight at the mines before you get the revelation tablet?the one with the fun disco ground lasers and the occasional thunderstorm, that boss was fun

It might just be old as well and in need of a update. because in a point in time jump could be used to dodge attacks, but was removed. But that was long before this beta