Tree of Savior Forum

Hard Moringponia Solo Raid Stage 5 Guide

:white_check_mark: Moringponia/Tantalizer’s Deadly Attacks Summary :white_check_mark:
Moringponia has a purple orbs charge attack, which she released through the mid-air. Her purple attack does a lot of damage overall. However, her deadliest attack is stomp + rush attack, where she can instantly 1-shot your character. Onto Tantalizer, he has a wind blade attack that can hit as high as 30k-60k per hits! Also, watch out for magic condensation! Your character will get 5 seconds timer on top of your head! Make sure to run to the wall to release the magic condensation! Lastly, Tantalizer has an ultimate attack where it required 15 stacks of black energy orb. Kill these orbs as soon as they spawn and avoid Tantalizer from taking these orbs!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

:white_check_mark: Video Timestamp :white_check_mark:
➤ 0:00 - 0:26 | Introduction
➤ 0:27 - 0:49 | Purification Stone
➤ 0:50 - 1:12 | 94.99% - Summon Griba
➤ 1:12 - 1:36 | 92.99% - Blind
➤ 1:37 - 2:17 | 89.99% - Swap + Raise
➤ 2:18 - 2:42 | 84.99% - Curse
➤ 2:43 - 4:20 | 79.99% - Watch + Tantalizer
➤ 4:21 - 4:43 | 67.99% - Blind
➤ 4:44 - 5:01 | 64.99% - Tantalizer’s 2nd United
➤ 5:02 - 5:53 | 52.99% - Curse + Raise
➤ 5:54 - 6:19 | 49.99% - Tantalizer’s Final United
➤ 6:20 - 6:34 | 29.99% - 1-shot Stomp Combos
➤ 6:35 - 6:53 | 27.99% - Swap + Raise
➤ 6:54 - 7:20 | 19.99% - Purification Stone Removal + Watch
➤ 7:21 - 7:40 | 9.99% - Blind + Swap
➤ 7:41 - 8:02 | 8.99% - Curse + Raise
➤ 8:03 - 8:35 | There’s no more mechanics!
➤ 8:36 - 9:42 | Equipment
➤ 9:43 -11:13 | Cards
➤ 11:14 -11:36 | Assisters
➤ 11:37 -12:38 | Exorcist - Sadhu - Crusader Skills Build

:white_check_mark: Mechanics :white_check_mark:

1 - puri
Purification Stone: There will be a purification stone in the middle with a maximum of 35 stacks, and your character can refill the stone with a poison immunity stack by standing in the middle. However, if your character refills the purification stone at 20 marks, it will completely refill the stone.

94.99% - Summon Griba: Moringponia will summon a portal that releases a giant mushroom that will follow your character, and dealing a decent amount of damage. Upon killing the Giant Griba, it will spawn mini Gribas, and these small mushroom will explode and take away your character poison immunity stack. Take out these guys as soon as possible.

3 - blind
92.99% - Blind: Moringponia will blind your character and summon a red portal to an unknown location, and the plant monster will spawn from the portal if your character touches it. Make sure you have enough skills available to burst down the plant monster, or the monster will explode, dealing a lot of damage, and take away your poison immunity stack.

4 - swap

89.99% - Swap + Raise: Moringponia will swap your character into the middle and stoned your character. After the stone-effect, Moringponia will slap your character, dealing a lot of damage, and take away a chunk of your poison immunity stack. Raise mechanic will follow after, if you fail the swap, you will fail the raise as well. There’s no way to dodge this except for mobility skills.

84.99% - Curse: Moringponia will place a curse on your character, and the curse magic circle will shrink over time until it fades away. DO NOT walk out of the curse magic circle, or your character will take a lot of damage, and take away a bit of your poison immunity stack. The curse magic circle will not appear after a few seconds, so you have time to position yourself where you want the cursed spawn.

79.99% - Watch + Tantalizer: Moringponia will cast watch on your character, and the tantalizer will spawn to fight along with the boss. Clear out the watch mechanic first by running to the wall. Make sure to watch out for Moringponia’s stun because if you get hit by it, your character is guaranteed to die by Moringponia’s Rush attack.

Watch recycle = 75 seconds (1 min and 15 seconds).

8 - magic

9 - magic 2

Watch out for Magic Condensation! Tantalizer will place a timer on top of your character, and it will spawn a magnetic pool after 5 seconds. Run to the wall to place the pool!

10 - 1

Tantalizer’s Ultimate: Tantalizer will gather up all the black energy orb, and release a powerful magnetic attack if he has 15 stacks. Make sure your character has enough skills available to kill all these orbs to prevent Tantalizer from releasing the attack. Otherwise, you will lose a lot of poison immunity stack to deal with other mechanics later on.

11 - mag

Protection Barrier Buff: Moringponia will receive a buff that protects her from taking damage or reduce damage taken until Tantalizer’s HP drops down to 70%. This mechanic is similar to the Hard moringponia party version where you have to drop Tantalizer’s Hp down to 70% along with Moringponia.

12 - blind

67.99% - Blind: Moringponia will blind your character and summon a red portal to an unknown location, and the plant monster will spawn from the portal if your character touches it. Make sure you have enough skills available to burst down the plant monster, or the monster will explode, dealing a lot of damage, and take away your poison immunity stack.

13 - reunited

64.99% - Tantalizer’s 2nd United: Tantalizer will reunite with Moringponia for the second time, and you’re going to drop Moringponia’s HP down to 54% and Tantalier’s Hp down to 41%. The boss fight is still the same as the first encounter, so make sure to save your strongest skills to deal with black orbs.

Drop Tantalizer’s HP as low as possible, but not drop Moringponia’s Hp down to 53%. Keep it as high as 54%.

14 = curse + raie

14 = raise

52.99% - Curse + Raise: Moringponia will place a curse on your character, and the curse magic circle will shrink over time until it fades away. DO NOT walk out of the curse magic circle, or your character will take a lot of damage, and take away a bit of your poison immunity stack. Make sure to deal with Watch mechanic FIRST.

15 - last tanta

49.99% - Tantalizer’s Final United: Tantalizer comes back again to aid Moringponia for the last time. You’re going to kill Tantalizer at this stage of the game. All the mechanics are the same, except you don’t have to deal with Watch mechanic anymore between 50% - 30% HP threshold.

16 stomp

29.99% - Moringponia 1-shot Stomp Combo: Moringponia will start using stomp attack in her normal rotation, watch out for her pattern and avoid the stun as much as possible. Otherwise, you will get 1-shot by her drive attack.

17 - swap + raise

27.99% - Swap + Raise: Moringponia will swap your character into the middle and stoned your character. After the stone-effect, Moringponia will slap your character, dealing a lot of damage, and take away a chunk of your poison immunity stack. Raise mechanic will follow after, if you fail the swap, you will fail the raise as well. There’s no way to dodge this except for mobility skills.

19 - stone removal curse + raise

19.99% - Purification Stone Removal: Moringponia will remove the purification stone in the middle at this stage of the game and reduce your poison immunity stack overtime. If you had a lot of stacks by avoiding all the mechanics, then you should be fine. Otherwise, It will be damage race at this point of the game! Watch will happens again every 75 seconds!

ALSO, Curse will happen first, and then raise follow after. Stay in the middle to grab the raise platform!

20 blind swap

9.99% - Blind + Swap: Blind and Swap mechanics are going to happen at the same time. Deal with swap mechanic first, and then kill the plant monster from blind effect. You should have enough time to kill the plant monster as long as you haven’t touched the red portal yet.

21 - curse + raise

22 - raise

8.99% - Curse + Raise: Moringponia will place a curse on your character, and the curse magic circle will shrink over time until it fades away. DO NOT walk out of the curse magic circle, or your character will take a lot of damage, and take away a bit of your poison immunity stack. Make sure to deal with Watch mechanic FIRST.

There is no more mechanic after 8.99%!

Congratulation! You manage to kill Hard Moringponia solo raid version!

7 Likes

Kudos to this man keep making guides for the smol people :haha:

Also, there’s currently this weird scenario where, when you die and decide to use Soul Crystal, all of your current poison immunity stack will gone, same goes when you are inflicted with the actual poison stack, they are removed.

2 Likes

How to SKIP SWAP MECHANIC for Hard Moringponia Stage 5

Updated for all the players who’s using classes without mobility skills.

Shout out to Piromasta, Lum, and many other for mentioning about the strategy! Cheers!

1 Like

Non-sadhu hard moringponia solo version stage 5.

PD+Krivis combo with crusader as filter burst!

1 Like

is it possible to solo moring stage 5 without legenda armor set and karaliene acc?

It’s possible as long as you have +16 gears in my opinion with Varna (either smugis or ataka). You also want to pick up classes that has iframe or prevent your character from getting 1-shot with moringponia’s stun + 1-shot follow up. Karaliene is optional.

Fencer-Matador-Barb is probably the strongest class to do so.

1 Like

I don’t have ark nor kara, with full legenda tho. My best time is around 15min with either channeling BB or Kino build (kino doesnt have vaivora).

I would say legenda is minimum so you can be tanky against moring+tanta phase since tanta hits pretty hard. Not counting also have to keep up with poison immunity stack with high damage output

2 Likes

hmm, i only have mergen+full savi dysnai set (iframe from leap+hanging shot), best i can do was bring moring HP down to 69% before i died. All of moring damage hit pretty hard, 3 touch of them and i died. Tel harsha stage 7 feels not harsher than this moring stage5

I feel you XDD I left mergen for wizard cuz Archer is too squishy for moring solo raid stage 5 specially facing tanta …

Though during my mergen run I can actually go as far as 15% the only problem is i’m running out of stacks and tanta hits like a truck so i run around most of the time … don’t burst it down quickly cuz all the gimmicks would come at you …slow down when tanta appears and kite him around a bit … kill the gribas though they hit hard later XDD … after the big patch Moring doesn’t 1 shot anymore after you got raised so its a bonus :3 also when you get stunned … around 10% hp are left, plent of time to replenish hp ( sadly stacks are the problem )

1 Like

Moring 5 is harder than telharsha 7.
They make an option 1-5 for a reason. If you lack investment, choose lower.
Can try with full offset medium/leather on your savi or just make glacia armor.

1 Like

pd is easier for this boss, they like lazy dps build with heal and fast movement

My personal recommendation :distinguished:
Its good idea to have and use them when you are practicing the runs.

2 Likes