Tree of Savior Forum

Harassment from LolichisSlave and Pazernus

• Reason for report : Daily Harassment

• Server : Klaipeda

• Team Name : Moonbinder

• Approximate date / time (EDT) : 2:45 PM EST

• Evidence

This person -along with Pazernus- keep spamming Shout chat every single day because he was reported as a sex offender. He can’t let go of his grudge, so he keeps harassing me and Desmin. This player is a psychopath and a pedophile, following his name. He harasses females and males alike with his sexual approaches, and when you deny his advances, he shames you in public or tries to harass you in game. This is very detrimental to my gaming experience, so please take care of such toxic and abusive people. Thank you!

2 Likes

You can just block them, problem solved.

They have been blocked, but they keep making alts. Can’t compete with people who hold grudges. : )

No they aren’t making alts. Also stop whining that your guild was huge douchebags to lolchi and now you’re getting blowback from it. I saw all the drama when you guys were talking ■■■■ in Shout and now you want to cry about it? ■■■■ you.

I’ve reported this thread as a fake report.

Do you even know what he did to my members? He was expelled for being a pedophile and for excessive harassment.

AHAHAHAHAHA!!! You adorable, you : D

Not a couple of minutes in and people are already triggered enough to retort like this.

Who gives a ■■■■ what happened between who. Screenshots are there, this loli-turd clearly has social issues outside his grandmother’s basement so I think it’s worth a look too.

#dontbeawhitetrashSJW

1 Like

Oh my the name calling someone got triggered over something that doesn’t even involve them. I try to understand why people defend perverts in a community like this one since the person it’s about is a pedophile and a constant scourge to the community.

Tuxedo, do you still have proof when he harassed Lizzy, Mini and other gamers because he was too much of a lascivious person to keep it in his pants?

You guys always post the best!
But no really he is a terrible person I hope he see’s justice, when he was Futureproof he was just way too much, he was all the time barking and trying to sniff someone even when people told him to stop daily.

Sorry, guy was legit disturbed, I don’t keep sexual recollections of the mentally thirsty. I just comment on them, lol.

Children in video games calling other players pedophiles. Wonderful. Hopefully you all get your forums privileges removed for witch hunting. That would be the only justice that will come from this thread, just so you know.

First off, you’re in very very deep denial. People like that do exist in games. If you’re salty about these people stirring drama, that’s fine. But dismissing the reality that there are a lot more sexually-disturbed people than your personal list of hate-rolling trolls by calling the latter “children”, only makes you look like a pedo-sympathizer right now.

So Google something up on wiki and try to prove me wrong.

You certainly don’t know what happened with this guy and all the bad blood he has. He is very infamous for sexual harassment. Also, he pushed his agenda, trying to make pedophilia RP acceptable in a place where that kind of thing is frowned upon. He kept harassing my members, so I had to boot him out. It’s not my fault some people can’t let go of a trivial grudge.

He did many times do this especially when he was playing the slave RP role and when no one would agree to it he would just blow up in peoples inboxes quite childish.

calling other pedophiles? That guy did do that kind of terrible thing, he doesn’t even deny.it.

There’s enough proof of his derailments, which includes harassing females constantly through chats. Sadly, he met his demise when he got played. He really needs to stop calling everyone Mistress and spamming people with nude pictures.