Tree of Savior Forum

Happy New Years

Look like not everone’s contry have a new year celebrating yet.

But…

Happy New Year!!

Lets have a Happy Life and Fun(?) with IMC again this year (2017).

7 Likes

:slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile:

1 Like

You were about to earn a like when i saw this part…

Btw, that ^ is the new hat and hair style that will be added to CS LOL.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

It is “Happy new HUE!”

huehue

2 Likes

This year is gonna be pretty intense, like we say around here, “de foder o cu do palhaço.”

I hope I can become a better person and go back to boxing.

6 month content schedule, nothing really fixed and just patches from kTOS that should have been here from the start, no real development in terms of performance despite the nifty graphs being back or servers getting better, all sounds like real fun! We’re looking pretty for the game to expire soon just like unstable cubes and event items.

Meanwhile the happy life is something I’m living right now. Last thing I need to worry about is some crappy hackers taking over servers with their guilds and the stupid company that can’t code it’s way out of a paper or bag or handle problems in any capacity properly. I wake up every day feeling great knowing full well that I can tie my shoes while wondering how the IMC employees get to work without tripping over themselves. Then after coming home from work I spend my money happily on other games knowing that my investment is safe and not floating through the icy water like the Titanic that is this game.

All in all it FeelsGoodMan and here’s to hoping that IMC can provide the next update in 6 months that will stabilize and fix the game. I’ll keep working and spending my money/time else where until they can prove to be a worthy company again like they seemed to be back in iCBT1.

PS - Never Forget the good times without AH and parties/instances:

2 Likes

Happy Mew Year everyone. :3

Happy new year and i hope all the hueknights find another forum to pester in 2017!