Tree of Savior Forum

Hangman Knot on boss

As title mentioned, does it work? I mean the boss will actually get dragged by hangman knot when linked with other monsters or traps spawned?

Feel like making a linker but the nerf… from 15s to 22s… worries me a lot. From my cbt experience, i saw many linker after link the monster and get ks-ed. Pretty sad if thats the case since the cooldown has been increased and you just have to wait another 22s for JP again. =/

No, but you can use knot to move other monsters around.
Linker is still awesome even after the nerf.

1 Like

Means the monster will dragged to the boss position instead? Correct me if i m mistaken. Thanks for the reply. Going to make a pyro c3 linker c2. Last time cbt i went elementalist without linker… which does not reach my expectation from higher rank class. I ma stick to lower rank class with higher circle.

They’re dragged to the nearest linked target

Yes, monsters and any movable thing will come to the boss, the boss itself won’t move but he get’s JP debuff for 30 secs and it still continues even after JP is broken. HK’s att only apply for a short time after it’s done.

At low levels mobs explode with one hit, so the time you set up a link it the time someone takes to explode all your linked targets. That’s why linker has Hard difficulty, you can make awesome combos and mob repositions but you can even miss the link or some other problems that the wrong usage of it may cause.

1 Like