Tree of Savior Forum

Hanaming hair color achievement bug

Please fill in as much as you can :

Date and Time(Please, specify the timezone) : 7/31/18 Pacific Time 10:53PM

Server Name: Klaipeda

Team Name: 뀨우우

Character Name: Zealot

Bug Description : I hunted 500 hanamings and received wipe out hanaming. When I opened the box, there was no black hair change option in character setting.
(letting us know what you were doing before, during, and after the bug happened will help us a lot)

Steps to reproduce the issue :
1)
2)
3)
4)

Screenshots / Video :
(attach screenshots or videos regarding the bug)

Game Control Mode (Keyboard/Joypad/Mouse) :

System

• CPU :
  • RAM :
  • Graphics Card :
  • Mainboard :
  • Storage :
  • Internet Connection :
  • Country, Region :

It’s not going to work with your actually hair , use a wig or the base one.
Take care

1 Like

Go through your achievements tab and open the chest to get the prize. Then use the item in your inventory (Black hair dye)

What…

You actually have to go to achievements, and you will see a chest you have to click to unlock the black color dye that you can then find in your character settings.

guys OP already said they’ve opened the box. the problem is the dye won’t work on those new hairstyles from salon. see this thread

1 Like

Yes, as long as you’re using one hairstyle from the Beauty Shop, all your normal dyes are gone. If you want black dye… you have to purchase it from the shop :frowning:

Mao, what’s your problem mane?
Read op post and mine and be quiet :zipper_mouth_face:
The dyes obtainable from achievements + the old ones you can buy with tp won’t work with the new hairstyles from the beauty shop.

Okay lol my bad :joy:

Let’s be quiet now :see_no_evil:

No need to buy a black die. Just a simple hairstyle. If you put the wig, it’ll cover the salon hair, and you can use your dyes. If you take the wig of, your salon hair comes back. I tried it. :wink: