Tree of Savior Forum

Halp on reitari costume quest

i am unable to do this quest and dont know whats wrong, i cant even get a single score
i watched this and still cant figure out whats wrong

I’m guessing you linked the wrong video? That video doesn’t show the costume quest.

Are you holding down the button? You need to hold down the net button to aim first, before you can throw it. Also, if you hit too many different monsters with one net, you get no points.

1 Like

my bad, it auto played. will give it a shot later thnx!

Yeah that video is a bit weird, doesn’t show any nets being thrown. Probably something different with the original quest in ktest I guess.

1 Like

i think i got it.
it had something to do with me using a controller
in the keyboard its A to use the net
in the controller, i have no idea what key is binded for net, im guessing none

edit: thank you!

yeah, I tried doing it with a controller, but the L1+x button combo doesn’t work for the quest, so it’s currently not able to proceed/beat the quest if you use controller mode.

Just spam the net around, I got all 3 costumes in 3 tries.

1 Like

Tip don’t monitor the score just keep throwing the net, preferably on non moving targets.

3 targets is the easiest so make sure you capture 3 for max pts (10 points).
Meanwhile, spam on:
4 targets capture mobs of 3 (5 points) or 4 targets (10 points).
5 targets capture mobs of 4 (5 points) or 5 targets (10 points).

I randomly got 15 points, not certain how.

i just spam around for the 1st and 2nd and realize its impossible for me to get to the 3rd wtih just spamming, but i read somewhere that its easier in mouse mode. tried mouse mode and got the 3rd in 2 tries

Dude, I didn’t pay attention to the numbers, didn’t undestand at first what they meant so I just spammed the net and got the Special Costume at the 2nd try.

well my lvl of hands damage is quite high but still can some1 explain how to pass this test? spamming with mouse mode not helping at all i can’t get more than 180 points 4 tries already.

3 of the same kind. Something along the lines of that

did 2 more 225points how the f get more and how much should i have for shoulder?