Tree of Savior Forum

HALP ! I'm Really Not Sure About Best Pre-Alche Build

so I’m gonna make Alche class, but I’m confused about what best path for it,
I have some combination in mind :

1. wiz1 > pyro3 > sorc1 > alch2
  2. wiz3 > link1 > sorc1 > alch2
  3. wiz1 > pyro1 > link2 > sorc1 > alch2

I want to be reliable as wizard class (can help in dps or sup in party play/solo), also maybe can do something for earth tower/end game content, also viable for future rank 8+++ update,
what is best pre-alche build?
please share, thanks

I like a lot of the 3rd build , 2nd is also good

The thirs is the 1 I chose, and it works very well. As soo as you go Alch 2 you don’t intend to have something optimise because you will never have your focus on DPS or survive or control.

It is all about Leveling easily at first. If you intend to help your team despite the DPS you can also go for Wiz 3 and thaumaturge to prepare rank 8 - 9 - 10 where you will be able to do real damage.

Alchemist is not about DPS, you will not have good skills for doing damag, you want to merchant, that’s all.

Sorcerer is an evolutive class which offers great DPS in every case of whaterver your build is !

Have fun
Poney Boy

linker 2~3 is a MUST

this is your only way to get into parties

pyro 2 or pyro > sorc are fine

wiz3 > link2 > alch2 imo

Magic Missile is the best fielding tool and linker is the best party tool outside of the rank 6/7 options. Would do the best all around I think.

Third one I choose, pyro 1 can carry you into early levels + linker 2 makes you valuable in your party.

About Earth tower/end game content, I’d rather build a solid dps (wiz3/ele3/warlock) or a full support (Cryo1/Linker2/Chrono3) if that’s what you’re aiming for.

Really, going alchemist is making your character a merchant, not a pve end game content guy xD

As I have an alchemist c2 myself, I am pyro3-linker1-alchemist2. My suggestion would be

1. Pyro1-linker3-alchemist2
  2. Pyro1-linker2-thauma1-alchemist2
  3. Pyro2-linker2-alchemist2

Pyro3 isn’t that bad, but compare to pyro3, linker c2 is more important due to hit limit of Joint Penalty. Many ppl said that linker c1 is more than enough. But I dont think so. For c1, joint penalty has hit limit of 50 only, which totally not enough when you reach high level and start to meet the mob more than 50k hp.

wow thanks for the replies guys,

join penalty hit limit is news to me,
i think i will go wiz3 > link2 > alc2

thanks !!

wiz 3 is really irrelevant in your build xD

I would not recommend wiz3 with your build. Wiz3 damage is not that great.
with wiz3 > link2 > alc2 your only reliable damage spell is Magic missile.
Magic missile is good but NOT frost cloud good.
you better off going
Pyro2 > Link2 > alch2
Pyro1 > Link3 > alch2

If i go wiz 1 pyro 1 linker 2 sorc 1 alch 2 which pyro skills should i invest on? 5 fireball 5 flame ground and enchant fire? Or should i take fire wall?

And would it be better than going pyro 2 linker 2 alch 2?

the only good thing from Sorc1 is the ability to afk farm.
if you plan on afk farm then Sorc1 is ok choice.

1 Like