Tree of Savior Forum

Hair in premium shop 1 suggestion/restrictions NOT HAPPY

That^^ is a hair that should be in the hair shop id pay 20$ for it lol just a suggestion i know this is still pre realease and all but her hair perf i would buy that!!! please put a hair like that in thickness and length at some point :smiley: would be grateful for eva IMC!! you did decent with what is in the shop but i want to buy items that are like that im sure some other people feel the same :smiley: i just found out today i paid 17$ for a hairstyle i cannot transfer between characters because its untradeable im extremely pissed. i pay money for what i have and your going to restrict how i use it!!! LOL F no i will not be buying tp anymore IMC u lost me as a customer for that. you could have easily made it linked to the account so only the account can trade it but know u have to be greedy jerks. well hope you like loosing money!!! cause its gonna keep happening :stuck_out_tongue: at this rate i will not play this game for the long haul i planned might move on unless stuff like this gets addressed because you are taking advantage of the people and their excitement for this game and the fact that its another Ragnarok in some peoples eyes. you got things to fix IMC! ill be damned before i pay more money so u can restrict me

As someone who works in customer service taking suggestions etc every day. When people talk like you’re talking I tend to throw their suggestions in the trash because being a self entitled brat is not a nice feature on anyone.

You could word things a little more constructively than ‘Im angry and entitled, gimme stuff or I wont give you money!’ being more constructive than just flailing and wailing will get more support than what you’ve written.

By the way I am all for account locked hair and more variety, I just dont like your attitude.

1 Like

Can you just copy/paste that into 80% of the current threads right now?

lol self entitled no honey i expect what i buy to be put to use if i cant use it correctly its bad programing lol i love how u focus on the bad part of this but not all the complementing i did nice… your doing your job great. i did offer suggestions was i mad in the second half yes i was. am i throwing a fit no I’m not i’m just giving my honest opinion and how i feel do with it what you will. I’m glad your for it. but like i said u focused to much on the bad of this post and not enough on the good i was complimentary. it is a good suggestion i offered i’m sure many will agree. seeing how i paid 50 bucks to play this game yes i will voice my suggestions and problems i see. obviously i am not the designer and or programmer. but i will apologize if i sounded bratty wasn’t trying to be i was upset because of how much money i did pay. i mean its like 17$ for the hair style. that’s a lot for a virtual item. i still feel the same when it comes to all these restrictions i want and will play an mmo that don’t restrict everything i do, buy and or trade im sure IMC will gladly bend on some things so im not too worried cause this can be one of the greatest games of all time as long as the people and imc work together. thanks for your time.