Tree of Savior Forum

Hail + Rain + Electrocute

Is this possible?

First, hail the mobs.

Once they’re frozen, use Rain and then electrocute.

Based on what I’ve read from their skill descriptions and attributes:
Electrocute will do more damage to frozen enemies
+
Rain boosts your lightning property damage

then as the result, your electrocute will do tremendous damage.

Is this plausible?
If so, I’d like to get my electrocute(14), hail(15), rain(1), meteor(10) and frost cloud(5)

any thoughts?

Sorry for my bad english but I hope you guys catch my logic here

its possible and dmg is ok too, but normally just use FC is enough

Yeah, I’m planning to do those steps when my FC is on cooldown :slight_smile:

Tested with friends before while I am a linker. And it works really well. Elec the unit more than 3 units so they can bounce to each other can deal more damage (can use fireball as medium too if ur team has pyro). And linker have Joint Penalty can +50% electric damage from attribute too.

We tested in alemeth on the 100k hp plant mob. The electrocute deals 4k+ per tick.

Yes electrocute is great! But what I really want to hear is about the Hail + Rain + Elec combo.

Yup they works well. Really :open_mouth: but u need some setup. Casting Hail and Rain would need some time. And also Hail does not freeze boss and quite random. But its always good to use Rain before elec.

So you mean Elec will get damage bonuses from frozen enemies(hail) and rain at the same time?

It’s pretty easy to setup those as I have quick cast and I do love to mob them by my own, except in DG

Yup I am sure Elec will get damage bonus from frozen enemy and rain at the same time. The damage bonus can be stacked.

**Other way to increase more:
Wizard c3 Quick Cast attribute. +50% matk
Cryomancer: Freeze Speciality +50% lightning dmg to frozen unit
Linker Joint Penalty Lightning Damage +50% lightning dmg to linked units
Thauma and other buff i think i no need mention more.

Thanks for your feedback!

It works, but at later game the main purpose of electrocute is to interrupt the mob movement such that you can cast frost cloud easily.

So what build you suggest?

Your build looks fine except most people would transfer 2 points from meteor to get Lv1 Prom and Lv1 Freezing Sphere

Hi! Here’s my build for cryomentalist. Elec + Ice Attrib Synergy.

:slight_smile:

level 10 meteor with no quickcast from wiz 3 = lol worthy. Good luck standing there for 10 seconds casting a attack. that can be canceled any time of the day.

I got myself a wiz3/ele3/wl1 and i barely every shoot level 8 meteor out which is only 4 seconds with the 50% cast time delay.

Meteor is nothing more then a filler skill you will often use it to burst down a few monsters but not load it fully.

Elemental in general without wiz3 is going to have long long cast times.

I wouldn’t get anywhere over level 4 meteor without wz3 to be honest and spend those points into something else.

About your combo, yes elec + hail + rain works realy well, i use it all the time.

But to be honest elec is more of a filler skill then anything else, it dmg output is really unstable as it depends on how much it bounces or if it bounces at all. If it bounces well, the dmg is really good. but if it doesn’t the dmg is terrible.

I wouldn’t focus on that skill to be your main dmg output solution. you are better of going wiz3/ele3/wl1 then. Wiz3 and ele3 sync way more better.

Possible, but probably not practical, especially for a solo routine. If you’re in a party, maybe. The reason for this is because hail freeze is random, and freeze attribute last only 5 seconds. So a mob can have half frozen, and if ever (or by the time) the other half is frozen, the first half should have already been unfrozen. Then factor in the cast time of electrocute (and the casting animation). You’ll be pestered by enemies halfway your routine.

Unless you’re a Cryo3, then freeze-electrocute-meteor combo all you want. My Cryo-Ele’s frost pillar+freeze effect last long enough to allow me to cast electrocute/hail and meteor 5 after. Not to mention that both cryo (Cryomancer: Freeze Speciality) and ele (Electrocute: Freezing Magic Damage) have that attribute allowing for more electricity damage. And fire also has extra damage against frozen.