Tree of Savior Forum

GvG - A History in Klaipeda

This week at GTW in Klaipeda: Players argue about colluding with the game staff and deliberately crash the GTW maps. And Tornado won. Somehow people didn’t really expect that.

torando is a spanish talking guild I guess they post brbrbrbr simulating a hurricane

Wait. Are they actually just tornado sounds? hajoonsurprised

We do not talk spanish in Brazil, pls guys…

1 Like

GTW crashed too on SEA servers. once on genar and once in baron

Only 15 times in Genar at Klai, with nearly no figthing happening.
And similar or maybe more times on other maps.

Ridiculous? maybe…

We’re not going through the same servers. The infrastructure for SEA servers != NA servers. The North American Nexon office does have some autonomy and handles its own server acquisition.

We also have shockingly little testimony/evidence for SEA server crashes during their GTW aside from a single forum post. Since hearsay is now all the evidence we need- lets go back to that screenshot of shout chat from post-GTW on Klaipedia. Genar crashed once so gtfo with your 15x.

Nice pointless shout sh*tposting/banter evidence.

We counted 15 in genar while we was inside and holding the map.

Farms_Alot folks:

no need for drama
literally tries to spark drama

Should rename the thread to “Klaipeia: The NA Toxicity Salt Containment Thread”. Been since January since Boruta came out, and its still going, off-topic towards GTW even.

Tax

:distinguished:

PD: BRBRBRBRBRBRBRBR is a war cry

Portuguese is actually just a dialect of one of the few Spanish languages, so people in Brazil are speaking Spanish.

Actually, it’s a failed attempt of a device to gain access to the BUS.
BR = BUS request
Since it’s continuously BR without BG (BUS grant), the request either failed or there are multiple devices trying to access the BUS xD

1 Like

We did not. There was 20-30 or something only.

Maps did not always crash at the same time, they are not direct connected. And with the same amount of people there was no / almost no issues in the first weeks.

The intended maximum number in GTW is 100, as that is the map limit. This should work.

Its IMCs fault, for having terrible servers.

Where did IMCs Developers say that?

1 Like

Bus Request be like:

BRBRBRBR
1 Like

congratulations to tornado, they deserve a win because I know they work hard and are determined. that being said, the crashes ruined any chances of us to make a re-take attempt, it left us with 1.5 minutes to regroup and strike and cap point. we also werent originally planning on baron, it was last minute because we really could not do ANYTHING in aqueduct, it was 40 minutes straight of back to back crashing. we would log on, and take 5 steps, then crash, for 40 minutes.

baron was clear but last minute decision and we were not prepared for it, but as soon as impetus showed up on the map it crashed continuously. for whatever reason.

o7 God Bless †

almost as usual

• 1 hour 25 minutes

1. Melody

2. Forbidden

3. Glock

:satisfaction:

2 Likes

the map has a 0/200 capacity so your comment is invalid

We’d all love for it to work. But it never has really, has it?

This builds to what Typhoonz is always on about as are other members of the community. Suggesting that channel crashes during GTW are caused my individuals when 40 people has crashed World Bosses more times than anyone can count and Klai crashes numerous times daily.

It should work. But it doesn’t. It never has. Gem Feud crashes near daily. Klai crashes daily. TW crashes daily. @archangel, no need to be passive aggressive. You and your guildies have made it clear in other posts/topics that you believe a player is staff and somehow crashing the server for their own benefit. You ignore the instability of the NA servers. Your ignorance isn’t cute and I don’t think you are stupid, so please do not pretend to be.

20 minutes isn’t last minute either. I think the last channel crash happened at 38 minutes or so. I’m not so silly as to insinuate that Forbidden/Melody/Tornado were responsible for the channel crashes but miraculously they ceased when you all left. Was it you guys crashing the channel? No. That is absurd. 100+ people trying to cram into a map and battle has always killed channels in this game.

Yours truly,
AzuraSkyy

It does. Many times.

Like today, there was not once a channel crash when 90+ people was in Boruta and half or more of them was active the entire time. The same last week.
While Genar in GTW was terrible with maybe 30 people, mostly afk.

And as i wrote, GTW was a lot better a few weeks ago.

edit:
Maybe you would know that and you would know what you are talking about… if you would play these game modes.

3 Likes

Looks like Tornado better fall in line and stop being meanies to the oppressed members of forbidden and melody in GTW or they will be denied precious rank 3 boruta loots

lel

3 Likes