Tree of Savior Forum

[GvG] 4 Suggestions!

I would like to suggest 4 ideas to improve the GvG experience:

(1) Let the guilds join and a queue and then (2) match them with a logical method.

Example: 1 guild in queue, nothing happens, 2 and 3 guilds and nothing happens, so when the 4th guild joins the queue starts a matchmaking with these 4 guilds.

1. Doing this way you will stop wintrading and you will make the guild matching random wich is always better and sweety.

2. Matching with a logical method you will avoid unfair pairings.

3. The third idea is simple, and always to reward the effort and participation, I suggest to only win/lose points on ranking when the matched guild are only 2 or 3 or 4 (as you wish) positions up or down to you, I mean, is the same as the missions queue where you can’t join a party with 50 lvls more than you, but on matchmaking of gvg you CAN join but just for fun with no lose or win points.

4. Modify the spectator feature by adding a delay to the spectator (to avoid spys)

By using these suggestions all the guilds that join will fight against another ones but if the matchmaking was unfair you will not lose or win points. I think that the best option is to create leagues but it’s not possible with the number of guilds that participates currently.

Other Suggestions about GvG (on this post):

• Put a range of mm in gvg instead of not getting any points.
  • Also you should extend TGvG war time for 2h.
  • Add Silute on Orsha / Klaip queue, we are on EUA servers anyway.
  • Winner gets 3 points and loser gets 1 point.
3 Likes

they should put a range of mm in gvg instead of not getting any points
something like around 30 points of difference so people without equip wont fight against other guild full equip, also you get rid of wintrades by doing this

p.d. Pole

1 Like

That is a great and fair solution and crossed servers matching will stop win trades. People will have a nice time doing GvG. Also you should extend TGvG war time for 2h.

1 Like

add Silute on Orsha / Klaip queue, we are on EUA servers anyway …

1 Like

Agree with all

About spectator mode, simply remove it.

Nice suggestions :wink:

Agree on #4 for the delay in Spectate like in Dota. But #1, #2, #3 seems too complicated for IMC programming. I suggest winner gets 3 points and loser gets 1 point. This is to encourage more guilds to join GBL since they got nothing to lose.

2 Likes

Updated with the other suggestions!

The idea is not limited to 4 guilds per session, right? I think that it’d would be more flexible to give all guilds interested a time limit to sign in for the next GvG matches, and then randomly pairing the guilds up.