Tree of Savior Forum

Gust/Snow Rolling Worth Maxing?

Been hearing mixed opinions about these 2 skills.

Gust 1 is enough.

Snow Rolling is also enough at 1 but can be good CC for PvP purposes if used correctly. 1 or 5, up to your preferences. For PvE only you won’t even use this probably as it makes you get hit by mobs.

Gust 1 is enough… you can even skip it if you want.

Snow Rolling is an amazing CC and great damage dealer, I will take it to lvl 5 with no doubt, specially if you have a Cleric in party with Safety Zone or if you are soloing since you can roll without stay in a place to avoid damage.

Doesn’t gust hit 3 times though? With the amount of hits and how often you freeze it seems like you’d be able to put out pretty decent damage.

If I take points out of gust, would it be better to max ice pike or ice bolt?

None? It is hard to say without knowing what is your build and what you are looking for.

I’m going wiz1->cryo3->psycho->sorc->warlock

I’m pretty sure of the rest of my build. Just need some input on how I should level some of my cryo skills.

I will go with something like this

Salamion is awfull, consider to take Familiar instead.

Ask if you need any explanation.

Could you explain why its not worth maxing gust? 3 hits to frozen targets with overheat sounds pretty good to me.

Since I’m only taking c1 sorc wouldn’t salamion be more effective since I can only summon 5 bats and they run on a 30s cd.

maybe because gust can unfrozen the frozen enemies, so not good for CC