Tree of Savior Forum

šŸ”« Musketeer Snipe Prone Animation šŸ”«

So IMC remember Sniper Stance of Najib Sharif and Premium Bernelli in your Granado Espada, I dont know if you plan to implement a almost 1 Hit KO skill for ToS musketeer in higher ranks the requires the character to be prone.

#but if not,
I recommend and suggest a prone stance animation of the musketeer during their ā€˜Snipe Phaseā€™. SEE EXAMPLE:

http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0202/3786/products/sniper.png

@STAFF_John @STAFF_J @GM_Erick

1 Like

How dare you not add Sinon!?

But then ā€œprone animationā€ should be a stance akin to archerā€™s kneeling shot. Like you can only attack in a rather narrow cone in front of you/cannot turn during stance but always crit +something elseā€¦

They should permit skill usage during kneeling shot - that would make whole archer tree much so much better IMO.

3 Likes

because kirito is best grill

not curvy enough for my tastes nor small enuf to pass as a loli.

1Ā° Doing that when using a Sniper Rifle is ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  stupid if the situation doesnā€™t force you have to stay in that position, such as something thatā€™s actually really damn far away (and no 10 meters is not that far away to justify that when you have a goddamn Rifle), which considering what and how we fight that it is not really much of a thing.
Also the Muskets donā€™t have those little things that help it stay still because itā€™s a Musket and it would be hard to balance the weight of the barrel properly with both your hands in the stock of the Musket, meaning you need a hand to help you with that to, dunno, aim properly.
It would also mean more animations which can potentially make the skill slower or lock you in an ā€˜ā€˜standing upā€™ā€™ animation for a little which no thanks, screw that Snipe already hard and slow enough to use.
2Ā° Just let us use Muketeer skills while on Kneeling Shot stance, geez.

2 Likes

I think we need a TOS is not Granado Espada thread like there used to be for TOS is not RO now these Espada threads are the commons ones.

1 Like

Or we can go middle ground with neither prone nor kneeling position (or a mix of both):

Edit:

THIS is what we need

Eh not really, Karja here is the only one who really pushes Granado Espada, everyone else goes ā€˜ā€˜Well they worked like this for this thing there, I guess we can expect something along those linesā€™ā€™

weeaboo detected.

20characters

If you wanted to be in the ā€˜ā€˜Calling Karjalainen a weaboo actually does something, maybeā€™ā€™ era you need to go about a month and a half back in time.
At the very least.

@margarethviktorie says teh one with animu avatar and who is also going to play a kawaii weeb infested game. hypocrite.

@Jariu
why overthink, sitting only takes a split second from standing and sitting. the sniping phase requires the user to manual drag a scope into their targets.

@thebloodyaugust this isnt GE but IMC themselves are already putting GE stuff from the start since KCBT1. They dont plan to stop it since the most obvious GE NPC Leticia is now implemented in ToS. I have yet to still see GE costumes request to implemented though.

In defense of others

#I am the only loud voice expressing more GE content into ToS.

also going PRONE isnt really a Granado Espada idea,

it just adds more GE touch to it as Sniper stance requires the character to go prone there.

@nizidr
i dont think Sinon also qualifies as loli, SAO lolis are Silica and Yui.

We talking video games here, having or not having an ā€˜ā€˜standing upā€™ā€™ animation is key, thereā€™s a reason Sappers jump out of their animations.

the character can just dive to the ground in a split second. they dont really need to animate standing up.

http://twitrheaders.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Anime-Sniper.jpg

You should play some fighting games, frames are serious ass business.
People complained about not ebing able to jumo out of Kneeling Shot iirc, so yeah.

If they implement it IMC will probably ditch the animation at all, musketeers would just go from standing to prone to standing instantly with no animation in between. thats fine with me.

but is it fine with the majority? most people like clean animations.

You missed the lack of curves part. Sinon has some.

SAO S2 ?NSFW?

Illusion/Water refraction/light reflectionā€¦ Anyway those arent curves i was talking about but a funny twist of body during a change of swimming direction underwater.
/me is in denial.
///////////////////////////////////////////////////\

im still waitin for that highschool of the dead sniper episodeā€¦ :yum: