Guinea Pig Mission Mage Tower 4F Does Not Allow Everyone to Enter

Please fill in as much as you can :

Date and Time(Please, specify the timezone) :
7:21 PST

Server Name: Orsha

Team Name: Asuna

Character Name:Yuuki

Bug Description :

I’ve been running the guinea pig mission on Mage Tower 4F. This is a guild event triggered by the guild leader. The reward gives you a guinea pig at random. The issue with this event is that it does not allow everyone to enter.

If we have 10-15 Players queue for entry, only a handful will be given the green arrow to enter. The green arrow does not show for anyone else. I have also noticed that once a character becomes glitched and does not see the green arrow anymore, that character will no longer be able to run the mission anymore. I’m not sure if this pattern is consistent for everybody else, but after my character experienced this glitch I have found that I can no longer run it. The case is the same for up to 10 of my fellow guild members.

The green arrow usually appears where i have circled in my screenshot.

It feels quite unfair that we have invested a guild level into taming; especially since the glitch makes it difficult for our guild to run the event. I would like to bring some light into this issue, because it feels as if this glitch is one that will be heavily ignored and will not be fixed anytime soon.

Screenshots / Video :
(attach screenshots or videos regarding the bug)

If anyone else has experienced this issue it would be greatly appreciated if you could help me bring this issue into IMC’s attention.

3 Likes

They know this issue.

Greetings Savior!

Thank you for contacting support team and bringing this to our attention.

Please be informed that our dev team is aware in this issue and currently looking into it.

We can only request your patience and understand as our investigation is on-going.

Best regards,

Tree of Savior Support Team

This is what ive got from the support ticket on July 18th. :rage:
Im pretty sure this happened long time ago AND surprise~ They are still investigating!

Probably one of the numerous things that will be fixed in the kToS merger, and therefore they aren’t bothering to implement the fix before the merger.

They know this issue by atleast 4-5 weeks now if not more
I just solo it with a Diev3Druid2 and Barrier scrolls, the egg isn’t a 100% droprate and sometimes you get 3 delicious Talts

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

You’re definitely not alone in this though the numbers have fairly dropped in recent time

Here are my findings so far.

We have had 3 people that couldn’t see the arrow within our guild initially. However that number dropped to 2 when we tested out something.

I expelled the member and let him log off from the game and rejoining the guild after logging back on. Surprisingly this fixed his issue and he was able to join all events after that however, for the rest though, we were not able to fix it for them.

So far we are able to form up to 3 full parties heading into the dungeon as chaotic as sounds.

Hope this is able to shed some light in anyway possible. I also notice, I’m not sure if we are really lucky or not. But we were able to secure the eggs almost everytime. We have about 10 eggs out of 14 runs. But other guilds were not able to share the same fortune though.

I have the same problem . My guild try all the week and can’t play the mission.

The same with guild bosses…

i think this is a feature and not a bug lmao

upupupupupup zxczczupupupupdsadas

same happens, mine happens to all guildies because we fails once when everybody is joining the mission.
Right now, everyday I try, they didn’t see the green arrow.
Please after all this time, tell me you guys got a solution already?

bump, same issue here

but this time, 4 of us can see the green arrow

@STAFF_Max