Tree of Savior Forum

Guild Wars positions?

Hi ppl,

First of all, not sure if this is the right place to post this question since it is kinda about meta.
I have not taken any part in guilds as of now, but I was wondering what kind of builds are being favored in guilds for the sake of gvg?
I remember I saw a update where they had implemented a sort of guild war, with each guild having a sort of “emperium” worth a bunch of points, but I had a hard time finding the proper name for the game mode I`ll call it “siege” just to drive some melancholy in all of us . Is that what is being played as gvg ? If not, is it one of those pure, kill everyone arenas ?

I’m merely seeking some guidance on what classes / builds are working under the “siege” mode, I really like the idea of playing utility classes, links to such discussions are welcome, since I can’t remember the proper game mode it gets rather hard to find discussions on the matter, I’m assuming classes like Cannoeer, Sapper, Quarrel Shooter and Rogue are rather popular build ups in this scenario just to mention archer-related classes. Any one can point me into related stuff ? Thanks 3

1 Like

Just came back to this game, and I really keen to know what’s the situation for gvg in this game currently?
The “war declaration” section of the forum seems… dead since 2016. Is the gvg scene dead?

Bumping, cause now I have one more fellow man to back me up

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.