Tree of Savior Forum

Guild Wars | God Equips | Overups | Fame | Money | Influence | MVP

Anyone who has an idea if things above will be achieved on the end game content?

The reason I play MMORPG is not just to enjoy a level-per-level experience beating an AI or beating an AI with party/friends.

I think the depth of an MMORPG would be greatly amplified when REAL PEOPLE go to REAL BATTLE with REAL EQUIPMENTS receiving REAL DAMAGE with REAL CHALLENGES with REAL DEFEATS and VICTORIES.

Don’t get me wrong I love beating an AI boss into a pulp. But I haven’t seen anyone get planked by a one hit BOSS AI. It’s just boring. The game is beautiful, has a lot of potential. BUT…

These are the things that I consider:

1. Yes Ill grind till I die to reach the top, but if the reward is just the experience of doing such then what’s the worth for doing so.
  2. Ill grind till I die because on the top, Ill find people, lots of people to battle with. and of course REAL BOSS MOB. Not a mushy dumb sluggish slowpoke freaking noob boss who doesn’t know where to hit.

:smiley:

Thats the point, that getting to the top is not mandatory. The idea is that you play for farm and money and skills and secret quests. If you needed to get to the top to start the “endgame content” then most people would quit after the 1st exp barrier. Consider this game has 600 levels.

So are you saying that the core feature of the game is the level-per-level experience? genuine question here :slight_smile:

my #1 and #2 considerations is not really directed towards the game(except the sluggish boss) because I dont have that much idea on how it goes on the end game. My questions is again “Anyone who has an idea if things above will be achieved on the end game content?”

That is my question. Then I stated the conditions of liking a game basing on my own preferences.

TOP means TOP level. The CAP. Are we on the same page on this?
Because I really want to have an idea. :slight_smile:

you put a interesting thing on the name of the topic, GUILD WARS… anyone here already played this game (GW2)?

Has a lot of features to get levels, not just quests and grinding the whole life…

I will also put a suggestion here:

PVP can give you “exp cards” or “tome of level”, I don’t know, maybe following some tasks like kill 30 people for a card/tome, or, mitigates more than 10k of damage, heal 50k of life in pvp arena, something like that… these tasks could help people getting out of the grinding idea that this game have… (sure, separating pvp people per lvl like RO).

Have Jumping Puzzles (Yaaaaay!), this game gave us the jump, so why not making jumping puzzles with some rewards at the end?

Server vs Server pvp, (google World vs World GW2, you’ll see how freak and awesome is that).

NO GOD equipments like the godly items in RO, please, don’t.

Savage Equipments for material to another equipments or more xp material to upgrade gems.

Legendary Items that can be craft/made with a lots of items/materials (huge quantity and a lot time expensive) but with no great stats (same stats of a rare or those red recipes), just awesome visual effects… (google about legendary items gw2 too).

Party X Party arena giving xp things and some good rewards, such as money, rare items or “free upgradable anvil” (an anvil that can upgrade your equipment without any cost) that can be tradable (yes, tradable, this thing can worth a lot of money).

I have a few more ideas, but I can’t post right now (I was typing this for 2 hours… busy).

Sorry if you do not understand something, still working on a better english.

NP i understand every point of it.
You have some interesting idea.

On an another thread someone suggested a pvp arena where all levels and stats are equalized or leveled so everybody can fight without the advantage of equipments and levels, just pure skills and strategies (well at least just an optional mode). I think its a good idea if this is going to be a grind oriented game on the long run.

I want to emphasize on your point " tasks could help people getting out of the grinding idea that this game have" = THIS is what I am talking about. Thanks for putting it in words :D. This is what I am looking for. :smiley: