Tree of Savior Forum

Guild Shared Storage not working?

Looks like there is no options to set authority for it. Or did anyone get it to work?

Yes we did unlock it. Only our leader can use it but cant give anyone the authority.

Summary

The Same with here…

They put it in the game but do not have the option to allow the other guild members to use.

Frustrating…

1 Like

Same here… Oh well

Shared Guild Storage-related authorities will now display as intended during this maintenance. :wink:

2 Likes

So has anyone already try using this feature?

I’m unable to play tos at the moment (due to holidays), but my guildies finally got it unlock and mention that their trade grade aren’t enough to use this guild shared storage feature.

So there’re more requirement than just guild level (8) and number of guild quest to complete (12)?

It works now.
Was fixed in last maint at https://treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1596

Umm yes, the authority for this guild shared storage available after that maintenance.

But when my guildies finally unlocked all supposed requirements (guild level + number of guild raid cleared) and try using it. They got message “their trade grade aren’t enough to use guild shared storage”. And they certainly has authority to use the feature.

So I want to ask anyone who already use this feature if they have the same problem?
And possibly has to fulfill this additional requirement (trade grade) yet again?

• In order to deposit items into the Storage, members must have that authority within the guild, as well as a Trade Grade of 5 or above.

I used it and it works, with TradeGrade5

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.