Tree of Savior Forum

Guild Quest Permission Bug - Cannot Enter Guild RAID

Me and some other members of my guild have the “Guild Quest Permission” but we can’t enter guild RAID as we should be able to, the message “The quest will begin after all the participants have been recruited” appear. Is it bugged or something? Pls help

Also, I would like to reminder @Staff that Pantorex Guild Boss isn’t giving the rewards as intended, only 1x per week if you kill him again you will get nothing.

I get this error when the timer is still going to join the mission, and sometimes once or twice immediately after the timer ends. You should be able to get in if you just try again. Please let us know if this isn’t the case.

This is not true. Pantorex does not have a 1 per week limit.

However, there is a bug where sometimes, during the first minute or two of the guild event starting, it will abruptly end. This will not end the fight against Pantorex, however killing him will provide you no rewards. This can make it very difficult to notice.

You can check to see if the guild event has ended by having someone wait outside before entering the guild mission. If Pantorex has lost 10-20% HP and that player cannot enter the guild mission, then it has ended. An ended guild mission does not allow you into the instance, and the post will also disappear if that player relogs. If this is the case, everyone needs to relog out of the mission and the guild master must restart the event. If Pantorex has lost that much HP and they can still enter, it should be fine to have them enter and defeat the boss.

This is indeed a bug and I am working to report the cause to IMC. For now, I hope this workaround allows you to deal with the issue.

It is happening with boss options too. Tried a couple of days ago.

I tried everything to make this work but I couldn’t come up with a solution. Character selection, relogin, trying to enter with the same character I started the quest, changing guild position/permissions, leaving the guild and joining again, nothing solved.
The only thing I could think of is, some people who have the permission to start guild raid can’t enter while others can, the ones who CAN enter had the Guild Leader position once in the past (so they already started guild raids/bosses before) and the others that can’t do now didn’t. Maybe the bug is related to this.

Good to know, it’s safe to assume that after 2mins this bug will not ocurr and we can kill the boss without worrying?

I tried to do a boss mission solo, but get the same error.

Interesting enough, the recruit window closed when 2s were still left. Not sure if it was always like this or not

This is not an error, the events begin once all the people who accepted are on the map. On the other hand who launches the event, can not disconnect or change character, since it assigns the game to another member who must enter first.

I tried solo, and at that time I was the only person logged in on my guild (you can check it in the video footage).

Tried with more guildmates (as the OP did) and, once everybody accepted the recruit message and the recruit time supposedly finished, bam - Still waiting for recruit time to finish.

I tried that, did not work
Everyone who accepted was already in the mission map and I did not changed character.

Hasn’t happened so far.

Could it be the solution?