Revelators = Turkish Guild

Ok evrencp :slight_smile:

Update

Bienenstock.
German Guild

Okayyyy :stuck_out_tongue:

Brigade_Onirique, french guild :stuck_out_tongue:
Also CatSoup is shown twice.

I think you put the Bienenstock on the wrong list. It suppose to be a german guild instead of russian :open_mouth:

Into the Abyss - German Guild

https://forum.treeofsavior.com/t/fedimian-into-the-abyss-ger-die-gilde-ohne-voice-chat?source_topic_id=243094

Update
/20blablablabla

Daijoubu, english-speaking guild. =)

1 Like

LegendsTM Korean guild

BananaHammer - Polish guild

“equality” and “Bienenstock” got disbanded.

“One” new german guild

It’s pretty funny that Daijoubu isn’t listed here while all these other guilds that haven’t participated in gvg and never get seen worldbossing are here!

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Especially when we’re the best on wb these days.

Do half of these guilds exist anymore? I don’t think I’ve seen a single eQuality member in weeks. Pantsu have dropped off the map too.

The notable guilds here are Revelators. FreakSquad. CatSoup. CoffeeHouse. LegendsTM. GoodGuild (but they’ve gone awol too). Fette Bishittate. and Rebellion.

May have missed one or two. But they’re the notable active ones besides Daijoubu now. I see GembelElite members around too still but they’re not doing too much it seems.

EDIT: Definitely forgot NoRemorse in this post.

1 Like

Plz, don’t forget about TheNineWorlds °°

1 Like

BIG update, sry for my afk :stuck_out_tongue:

Well Mr. @Awoooo - not every guild is strictly WB/GvG, some are more casual. To be honest - Daijoubu is new for me and our guild goes WB alot nowadays, and we also tried GvG. So it’s not like you’re famous or anything xd

Notable guilds for me are EryLayne, Noob (in bad way lol), CoffeHouse, Legends (also in bad way) and Harlekings, Ah and F4st of course which we had guildwars with.

You can scrub my comments on NoRemorse and basically remove them from the list now. They imploded after the leader was found to be exploitiing, losing most of their members in quits that didn’t want to be labelled as exploiters also. The last remnants left when the exploiters were finally banned. It doesn’t exist anymore.

Ahh i liked NoRemorse ;x

NoRemorse = EN ? FR ? RU ? … (web site ? forum ? …)
EryLane = EN ? FR ? RU ? … (web site ? forum ? …)
Noob = EN ? FR ? RU ? … (web site ? forum ? …)

etc…

EriLayne -> international guild without website or forum

1 Like