Tree of Savior Forum

Guild level 16 before the rework

Hello guys. I am the leader of the guild pallium, server Silute. Yesterday we reached guild level 16 before rework. Apparently there is no information about guild rewards at this level because all the guilds that arrived there were after the rework, where the rewards and exp table were modified. A boss and a new raid have been released.
My question is for the GMs of the game, since we are apparently the only guild of the level 16 game before rework, is there any different reward that can be dropped on the raid or boss? Because besides having a laborious activation, it is extremely tiring to complete a raid to win forge, for example, that is sold in the master templar.
There is an owl egg as a guild pet in the database, can you at least confirm that it exists and is dropped at level 16?
I really hope that we do not go unanswered, we love the game a lot and we gave it hard to get here.
It was 160k of talts just of 15 to 16.
@STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Letitia
@GM_Francis!

3 Likes

My question is for the GMs of the game, since we are apparently the only guild of the level 16 game before rework

There are many other lv16+ guilds in the game way before yesterday. One example is Alpha (NA)

2 Likes

What are you expecting? Some kind of reward? What makes you even so sure you are the first level 16? Just your own guess?

You’ve seen the guild rewards up to this point. There should be no surprise when they have continued to follow the trend as always. You took the dive working your way there knowing full and well that there may not be any reward (in fact, that there likely WON’T be any reward). There is no event for this, and there is no competition for this; you did this of your own volition and self satisfaction.

Whatever reward exists there, is there. I would certainly hope you are not so brazen to be asking the development team to rework this old content, exclusively for international regions, completely separate from the already developed rework coming in the next couple weeks just so your guild can benefit. This is definitely no reason to be pinging the STAFF, especially when they are a community team/support staff, not the development team.

If you want to be proud of your achievement, do so, but don’t go asking for some special reward.

Berfore the revamp too? I just presume, since theres no information in nowhere.
Its good to know.
Do you know if they are drop something?

If you read my text again, you will see that I said: " since we are >>>>>>> apparently<<<<< the only guild of the level 16".
We are playing this content, not a future content, so I have all the rigths to ask anynithg I want, because Im playing in the present, not in the future.

Apparently based on what? Like seriously, you have nothing to base this on. It’s a complete guess. It also doesn’t matter in the slightest.

You’re right, the game is what it is, accept what’s there and be happy. I see no reason to be pinging staff over this or asking IMC anything. If you don’t know what the rewards are, go do it and find out, but you’re certainly not the first ones there, nor does that matter.

Do you even seen the guild guide on this forum? Theres a doc where all guilds shares infomation about rewards, and theres nothing about level 16 rewards. So, if you are trying to talk, just slow down, Im trying to talk with the Staff for some information, nothing “special reward”.
And I’ll do it any time I think its necessary.

We’ve been 16 for some time too.

No. Not all do.

I see. Have you guys even droped something diferent?

The staff knows nothing about this. They do not handle the game content. The do not know the game content. The development team does, and they don’t read this forum. Your efforts are fruitless and a waste of everyone’s time. The staff has much more important things to worry about than your own personal desires.

You really think every single guild bothers with some random doc? I’ve personally never even heard of this doc.

2 Likes

So, quit this topic and dont “wast” your time.

We didnt do new Guild Events often. When we did… only the same trash drops. Probably doing more when they change guild stuff.

I understand. Thank you for share the information.

Helppppp meeeee

@STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Letitia

@GM_Francis!

1 Like

We did the lvl 16 raid and new boss hunt 1 time each and got like a potion or a forge. The owl egg is in the database but I think the model was incomplete so I don’t think its going to be dropping from anything yet. We went back to farming Hauberk but considering the drop rate on practo it would take a lot of testing to see if anything good drops from the lvl 16 boss hunt but the previous raid and that new mission from lvl 15 drop trash so just get your practos.

i’m sorry but he said “server SILUTE”…he never said that we’re the FIRST ONES FROM INTIRE ToS… and here " since we are APPARENTLY the only guild" , so, please, calm down \o

And btw we’re very happy with this accomplish, so please (again) calm down… if you didnt’ like it, just ignore this topic if you have nothing good to say… :wink:

1 Like

Hello @igor.930 and @junior_jr2009!

This answer is just an assumption and this information might be outdated.

EDIT: This list is for Guild Boss Hunt and Raid Missions after the content patch that isn’t applied to our version yet.

This is a Guild Boss Hunt and Raid Mission Reward List, extracted from ies.ipf/guild_event.tsv from kTEST, from the patch 188201, coimmited on 19 Jan 2018 14:51 UTC:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-x25dwZy4Ry7O3nlD2FSTKBk5_HTHsiX8yvpR0MPHaQ

You can verify this data here:
https://tos-ktest.neet.tv/changes/commit/78ae667ffcfdeaf4be5aabd75c9980480da3ba35

Guild mission information from our version is stored on a file with the same name and does not contain reward details. Most of currently available guild data was obtained by players that completed these tasks.

Many of these rewards were added, or adapted, to the new system. If the Owl Egg was obtainable by this method I’m sure it would be a reward on the new system as well. But I can’t find any data regarding “Glasses from the Otherworld”, I simply assumed they reworked the concept and added it as a reward from Guild Quest Reward: Hair Accessory.

I hope this helps you think about it from other points of view. Especially considering that kTOS players might also have reached higher guild levels and completed some of these missions.

Have a great day!

[]'s o/

I know the chromite can drop in the new guild event cubes so the other mats for the glasses might also be in there.

1 Like

Hi, Lunar! Thank you so much for sharing, this table is abou after patch, I’m hopeful because theres is a print in database with this eggs, and some rewards are diferents after the patch. I’ll try to post the print here!
And thank you for your class <3

1 Like

They are there, the other one is in Natkiss boss and another boss witch look like a tauros.

1 Like