Tree of Savior Forum

[GUILD] ☯Gensokyo☯ Cherry Blossom Party

Nice to see fellow Touhou fans. Unfortunately I will not be joining as I have other plans of my own!

Bonus: (Touhou theme DDR pad I had created)

1 Like

that’s a nice pad :o .
Wait?! You have to make me say it do you?? ¬ ¬

Touhou! I know of 2 people that will go crazy about your guild. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Of the Touhou Characters, my favorite is Cirno! I even named one of my characters in another game “BelovedCirno” because Cirno was already taken… :tired_face:

1 Like

B-but Cirno is a “beloved tomboyish daughter”. That name is still quite awesome :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
and I’d love to meet those 2 crazy people someday xD

That’ll be difficult because 1 of them is fixated on FF14. The other, I’m not too sure if he’ll come over to ToS from AK.

That sound familiar to me haha. I also have 2 Touhou friends, 1 currently playing FF14, and 1 last time I check still playing AK. XD

I wonder if our 2 friends are identical.

2 Likes

Bump! I hope all of us get in CBT! :frowning: Let’s test the game together!

1 Like

You got the sickest pad I’ve ever seen

Thanks for the bump.
I hope we all get into CBT too.
It seems the other site has been down for a while, I guess I have to fix some info on this post.

A Touhou guild :smile: !!!
I would like to join.
Planning to make a Pyromancer Mokou ^^.

2 Likes

That is extremely nice xD
Welcome~ :heart:
Please bring the Neat with you :3

Wow Touhou based guild!

I got bored the other day and made skill builds for a full party of Touhou characters:

Sumireko - CC and enemy positioning
Eirin - High damage, Single target
Reisen - Multi-hit attacks with some utility
Sanae - Full support.
Momiji - a tank with some sword skills.

It’s kinda fun to try and mirror some of the less obvious characters (as opposed to “Cirno is a circle (9) cryomancer!”).

Aha nice,
but for Sanae as Pardoner, Isn’t Keine would be better? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Because she is usually addressed as Sensei, and her spell card always involve Scrolls xD

That would also make the party have 3 Eientei member, let’s go full eientei xD

I think Pardoner is still a good choice for Sanae, since it’s centred around providing blessings. Plus one of the Pardoner’s “abilities” is literally setting up a donation box by a Goddess statue.

Pardoner’s scrolly-ness is a good match for Keine, but I believe Chronomancer would work better for her. Manipulating history is large-scale time magic after all. Not sure what else she would take from the Wizard line though…

So guys!! How many of us got in?
I’m so happy that I got one, hope that you guys got in too.

Meee!! I got in :open_mouth:

Nice! Looking forward to see you in game xD

1 Like

Hello~ A random fan of touhou here~
I would like to join this guild. I’ll be seeing you guys in the game :3

1 Like