Tree of Savior Forum

[GUILD] ☯Gensokyo☯ Cherry Blossom Party

Everyone being able to join the beta… It’s a Halloween miracle!
I can’t wait to join you all. :relaxed:

I hope you guys don’t mind that i don’t say much - i guess i stay in character that way?

Hope to be able to see everyone in game. Since I have college, I could only online during the night GMT+8 unlike last beta where I was online the whole day >x<

i’ll probably create a cleric

Don’t worry you got the weekends to play all day…until you can no longer remember college and stuff.

So, which server should we join? Probably not Laima, since the masses will go there.

NUUUUEEE

three servers!? it gonna be hard to make a choice.

so, which of the server’s name is the most lewd!?

Hi, @fairyhell

Are you able to edit your first post at this stage?

I seem to have lost the ability to edit my first post in my own guild thread and I am here to check if others are facing the same issues.

Thanks!

@Tsugumi I can’t edit my post either.

Oh my, i can’t aswell. I guess after a while it fossilised.

Ok guys, which server should we join?
I’ve made a strawpoll (Renewed) http://strawpoll.me/5801476
Hope you guys don’t mind to re-vote.

Laima = Goddess of Fate
Zemyna = Goddess of Earth coughTenshicough
Gabija = Goddess of Fire

Zemyna sounds good to me, but i’ll vote last xD

@Sakuya @Meiling @pseudo @Kappashiro @LoveDrops @Madotsuki @luneth117 @Sayuri @Fujiwara_no_Mokou can’t tag more xD

Thanks. I guess I’ll be contacting Marikim on this matter.

If you could too, that’d be wonderful since most companies only act on/expedite when there is a wave of feedback on the same issue.

I pick Zemyna for fun~

Side Note:
Laima = Nanny/Babysitter when pronounce in chinese >///<

Hmmm I was planning to join whatever server my friends joined. I’ll have to check with them real quick (but I might be able to influence them to join whatever server we go with lol)

I guess Laima would be the safest pick for now.

This is really troublesome…
I’m fine with any, but we have to see the majority of us… :frowning:

@pseudo hopefully we can get final answer before CBT start.

Voted on Gabija :smiley:
Im fine with any server though xD .

Btw guys, should I add ‘Any of the above’? Because I can’t edit the poll, so if I do that we have to re-vote it.

Edit: nvm, if you don’t have problem with any server, just reply it here :3

1 Like

I just found out that the servers are in different locations, one is in New York, the other in Los Angeles - and Gabija is in Europe. And since im in Europe… hmmm…

What, no pacific area?

It is as NoElement said. This is from another thread. So, I guess Laima will be my pick. This kinda puts me in a bind, because there’s no server in the middle of the states so one of my friends is gonna have to get shafted (he lives in US West) unless I go on Zemyna.