Tree of Savior Forum

[GUILD] ☯Gensokyo☯ Cherry Blossom Party

This is really troublesome…
I’m fine with any, but we have to see the majority of us… :frowning:

@pseudo hopefully we can get final answer before CBT start.

Voted on Gabija :smiley:
Im fine with any server though xD .

Btw guys, should I add ‘Any of the above’? Because I can’t edit the poll, so if I do that we have to re-vote it.

Edit: nvm, if you don’t have problem with any server, just reply it here :3

1 Like

I just found out that the servers are in different locations, one is in New York, the other in Los Angeles - and Gabija is in Europe. And since im in Europe… hmmm…

What, no pacific area?

It is as NoElement said. This is from another thread. So, I guess Laima will be my pick. This kinda puts me in a bind, because there’s no server in the middle of the states so one of my friends is gonna have to get shafted (he lives in US West) unless I go on Zemyna.

gonna go for zemyna, the closest to SEA. If we’re lucky we only get 200ms heuhue

We have AAG cable which connect directly to West Coast, and it’s very close to Los Angeles.

So I think we’ll get better ping for US servers…which means Zemyna…hm…

In this case US will be the center of Asia and EU, I think we should go there.
Zemyna is both New York and LA right? It’s weird that 1 server has 2 locations on different side of a country lol.

Dunno last time I played online game, my ping was around 100-200ms at the land of murica.

Well, I believe our best choice atm is Zemyna because it has 2 locations.
In the first CBT, the server was in North Virginia (East Coast), I believe you guys from EU didn’t have any ping problem (?), and me from Asia was doing ok…

So what are you guys thought?

lol guys, wonder it matters anymore.

If you guys follow this directory: steamapps\common\TreeOfSavior\release
Look for the file name serverlist_recent.xml

I traced all the server’s IPs and it turns out, they’re all from Virginia, Ashburn

So yeah, back to where we were from the start. xD, what server name you guys prefer.

… damn man, that’s really weird. Sticking to Laima still cause it’s first in the list.

aw…that’s not the real reason isn’t it?
Being first on the list doesn’t provide any bonus, I believe.
Are your friends going to play there?

Renewed the strawpoll http://strawpoll.me/5801476
To reflect more precise opinions

I will vote for any and decide with the majority when CBT start.
It’s more important to play with someone you can relax and enjoy with. :3

Hey guys ! It’s me ココWibu on Steam group
First time posting in this thread, i guess ? :3

I’d like to vote for Gabija by the way.
But any of those 3 is fine for me as long as my ping will cooperate with me :3

I voted for Zemyna, I usually get decent ping on west coast servers!

lel not really but it’s still true that more people are going to flock towards the server on the top of the list since it’s easier to pick, and because population bias.

I am okay with any of the servers, but if I have to pick I guess Laima or Zemyna would be our best shot. :yum:

If I had chance to take part in this beta I’d have played it in Paris server since I’m close to that city but since the point is playing with together along with guild members then I’d like to play in any server that most of you guys are playing in so in short any server is fine with me.

All server are actually in Virginia if you trace their IP location. So it doesn’t matter much xD