Tree of Savior Forum

Guild Emblem Issue

The issue that I have is when I teleport into a different map or town the guild emblem would switch between old and new.

It seems to me that the server is automatically changing the guild emblem.

This also happens to my guildmates as well.

This bug only started happening after I changed the emblem to a new one.

I have included screenshots below for you to see.

Server Name:Telsiai

Old
b1

New
b2

Update - after the Temporary Maintenance Notice - September 29, 2017

And now it completely shows the old emblem and not showing the new emblem even when I switch to a different map.

I have the exact same problem. After this maintenance is showing the old emblem again.

Teamname: VonPeco
Server: Silute

VIdeo showing I paid 12000000 and changed the emblem on September 27

EMBLEM CHANGE

@STAFF_Ethan Please help us

:haha: brilliant silver sink from imc hundreds of millions are being removed from the game

I received this reply from Support, it didn’t work TT-TT it still shows the old emblem.

Yeah, I just tried this, and it’s still not working for me either, It definitely seems like the server side and not our client side.

Ok let me try this again see how I go thanks for your reply I appreciate it

This is way overpriced it should be more like between 1 to 5 million silver

Well for emblems not updating
Try open game folder, emblems folder (it stores emblem of every guild you ever met)
Delete them
Try log in back into game, it should show correct one (as game 1st check if you have emblem in folder for given name, if you do it just loads it instead of downloading it from server

This is not a solution, since what is stored in the guild emblem folder can bee seen by you only.
The other people around you (and guildmates too) will still see the old emblem.

Example: officers in my guild screwed up and our emblem is a smoking pile of ■■■■, while the culprit is farming money up to change it, we decided it was unbearable to play with said ■■■■ near our team names, so we went and edit our emblem in the Guild Emblem folder with a blank one.
Result: who did this process sees a blank square, who didn’t still see the old emblem (and everyone else in the server of course).

@STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Ethan
Could you check this please? :sad:
Thank you <3

Yep now everyone can see the emblem as just a black box on the server

The funniest thing is you can just replace the emblem to whatever you want with the same name as your old one in this location Steam\steamapps\common\TreeOfSavior\release\GuildEmblem you can do this while you are logged into the game in a character menu obviously the size still needs to be 64 by 64. And you can do this unlimited x also to mention this will only affect your client side so you will only see the changes and other people will just see a plain black icon.

yeah my guild also having the same issues. I’ve changed the new emblem but in few days maybe 2days? it revert to old emblem. I just feels bad for my guildmates, cause they donated some of their silvers. (12M)

Can we get an updated on this from the developers, please :slight_smile: @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Ethan

This is how it basically looks like now in game

Still, hasn’t been fixed I spent 12 million silver on the new emblem change. :frowning:

Sorry for the necro but I just created a guild and whenever I try to upload my guild emblem a message pops up: “Cannot update Guild Emblem yet” my guild is still lvl 1, is this the reason I cannot insert an emblem yet?
Edit: Nevermind I found out the problem ,I just had to move to another town, I was getting this error only in klaipeda, the I went to fedimian and now the emblem showed up. thx anyway.

Is this issue fixed yet?
I have the same problem and I sent the ticket twice. This is what I get:

And what announcement have they made regarding this issue? Or have I missed it?