Tree of Savior Forum

Guild Delete Exploit Fixed

You would be surprised of how many exploit that’s possible if you open up the lua file.

@Mirarara and they never once ban those user who exploited the game :scream:

They did. Look at the attribute exploit.

ever since they start announcing bans all i seen is

bot Bawe**
bot Volp**
bot Garv**
bot aer**
bot SeroB**
bot Vop**
bot Vuo**
bot Kop**
gold_seller ghjfghdfgs**
gold_seller gdftyrety**
gold_seller egawg**
gold_seller xcsgf**

also bump into players with “exploits” like teleporting randomly , off screen attack so …

Its not easy to ban those exploit though, given their sht coding.

1 Like

Way to go IMC could you please let us know if the guilds were totally erased or just unlinked from the guild leader, if they were erased what are you going to do for compensating the hours of effort everyone put into their guilds

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Will the guilds be restored?

Wow, you guys fixed it quick. I’m rather impressed, thank you! :cherry_blossom:

I really couldn’t believe that was so easily exploitable. Wtf IMC lol.

As for compensation, here, let me give you some exp tomes. … …

I see a lot of people believing this issue has been"fixed". The bug may have been corrected, but IMC still has many guilds that were disbanded that they need to answer for. Until guilds are restored or compensated, this issue remains unresolved.

1 Like

So I put 1,000,000 silver into the creation of the guild, followed by about 400,000 or 500,000 silver worth of guild tower erections. That was the silver investment.

Then there’s the talt donation investment, made by both me and my players. I had donated approximately 300 talt. That’s roughly 1.5 million silver. Other members had all donated about 20-100 talt each. That’s 100-500k investment for them.

And this isn’t even considering the time requirement of recruitment and stuff, which, to be fair, is something that is expected of me and something I even enjoy doing as a guild leader. I don’t really expect compensation for “time spent recruiting” but some might.

All that being said, we really better see some real compensation. I swear if I get a token or something stupid I’m going to lose my mind.

Same here, as the guild leader of 1TOS, it really pains me to see that this major mistake happened. Frankly, i don’t blame the players for trying it out, if someone were to come and say hey! there’s a hidden quest you can do by typing this command, i’m sure curiosity will play its part here eventually you might actually do it. We’re just lucky enough the command is /destroyguild instead /ab215as that is unknown to us to prevent some of us from destroying the guild.

However not receiving any further updates and such in terms of what to do really kills the game. For those that have been affected, aside from the costs and time taken to invest into your guild, what should we do now for those affected guilds? Are we suppose to re-create the guild by our own and wait for compensation later or are we suppose to wait for you to undo the damage that you’ve done in some other way?

It is because of these lack of communication between staffs and players that makes us really frustrated including myself. I have submitted a support ticket and told them the issue yesterday night, they have responded saying that they will highlight and forward it to the development team. instead of stating the obvious, can’t you tell us what’s next for us players? we’re sitting on a bench here waiting for a staff to provide answers.

IMC, can we get a clear direction on how we should proceed for those that have affected? If we re-create a guild before you compensate us, will that mean our compensation is forfeited?

1 Like

What he said. Truthfully, I won’t mind recreating my guild. I mean, I will. I’ll be a little mad, but I’m still going to play. What’s worse is sitting here not knowing if I should be starting a new guild or waiting for a reset or compensation or what.

You know, communication is key. The occasional response or heads-up would make your consumers a lot happier. In fact it would solve a lot of frustration and confusion and IMC-blaming. We understand new games take time. We understand ■■■■ happens. We just want to know what’s in store or be given a time frame or a heads up or something. I’m sure the many left guildless are all sitting here just waiting for direction and you’re giving nothing but near-automated responses.

Fix this stupid queue first.

You were the ones who recruited those members. For some reason my guild was mature enough not to try any bs.

I’m seriously disappointed you don’t even mention the destroyguild issue in your patch notes, no compensation, no guild recreation, nothing.

Are you guys more concerned about the “Beginner battle pass?”

I am still waiting IMC to bring our guild back.

1 Like

Please restore our Guild ASAP.
Guild Name: LegendaryChinCop
Server: [SEA] Telsiai