Tree of Savior Forum

[Guild] Crimson Knights (All rounder International Guild)

Well no hurts on trying.

Region/Nationality: SEA/Indonesian

Usual playing hours: 4-6 hours around weekdays, 4-8 hours around weekends.

Possible primary class: Possibility of a Hybrid Cleric (Major Support with minor on self-survival so I won’t get to dependent to party or stuffs, but this still depends on how the skill would actually works later). I’m still looking for an all-around class too, the one that would be good with or without party.

Possible council position: War Council - Hunter.

Reason for Joining: To be honest nothing too grand. The open-recruitment’s design is so structured and well made, I expected a lot more fun experience later in the game.

Favorite Quote: “No matter how good or bad a day is, it will eventually over. Everyday is always a new day, so suck it up and live the next day with head high.” - Kim Tak Gu from Baker King Kim Tak Gu

1 Like

Oh wow!! A lot of new members!! Welcome everybody, people know me by gkiller23, but usually my ign is slinky! A lot of brazilians too, greetings fellow countrymen.

2 Likes

Good luck with your guild!! Happy to see it’s growing, especially with people in ma <3.

I wish I could join but I won’t have hours of gameplay everyday. :moyai:

1 Like

So, what time do you usually play Celov? :smile:

1 Like

It’s variable. Sometimes I can play from 5 p.m. onwards, some other days after like 7~8 p.m (all GMT -3)…Playing hours between 2~5 hours maximum.

I’ll make an application to be more organized.

Region/Nationality: South America/Brazil.
Usual playing hours: 2-5 hours around weekdays and weekends. I can play at night (GMT -3).
Possible primary class: Sadhu.
Possible council position: War Council - Fighter.
Reason for Joining: It’s simple and organized. More than this, playing with [future] friends make all the difference to me.
Favorite Quote: (my translation) “Nobody looks like anybody else. Everyone is an unique stranger”.

PS.: I miss Schepter. :sunny:

1 Like

Yay Celov joined xD. Welcome to the guild!

1 Like

@Celov Oh, you look like you’re pretty busy with works. Do you have any holiday or something similar like that?

I personally don’t force people to play more than 5 hours per day (except weekend), but it’d be good if they did. More playing hours, more experiences, more playtime with guildmates, stronger bonds, fast teamwork development. It’d be bad if there are some people who can’t keep up with the others.

For example, people who only play for 2-3 hours per day reach level 30 in 2 weeks while the others reach level 80 in 2 weeks. It won’t be likely that those guys can party together very often (the level differences are too high). Of course, I do not mean to discriminate and I can play with that player with less playtime. And of course, I can manage weekly guild events in order for all guildmates to meet up and go crazy with each other. But still, it’d be easier for us if we can gather people with more playing hours, allow them to make some group, find their best partners to build quality teamplays. They can easily make their own schedules, meet up in game and spend some hours to practice their teamwork. Those kind of players usually ended up in PvP, PvE division.

Oh, and I shall accept you to the guild Celov. That explanation I made earlier doesn’t mean I have little interest towards casual players. Casual players also have potential if they are playing “efficiently”. And that’s our job to help them build up their potential even though they have less playing hours. We can provide you guides, tips, secrets, or probably some unused, but good quality equipments. :grin:

Ah, Schepter, for some reason he doesn’t seem like he will visit this site so often. I can convice him though.

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s why I don’t (and can’t) play very often now. There are some days I just chill and rest, those days I can spend more time playing ToS. I didn’t apply earlier to any guild because I understand people want more active peeps in their guilds, since I can’t guarantee hours of gameplay. As you said, unavoidable problems in this case would be level difference, low team chemistry and, as a consequence, I’ll only talk while others are doing things at their level.

I also understand your position, don’t worry! :smile:

Thank you for accepting me! I hope things get easier here to play additional hours. :smiley:

1 Like

All right! Now you should check your PM and add my Steam. :smile:
I also sent PM for the other applicants as well, don’t forget to check your PM.

1 Like

Announcement for all knights :
I want to announce that we will have a guild event for next week.
So I want everyone that applied to the guild to add my Steam account ASAP so I can invite you guys to our Steam group. I also want to arrange the schedule properly because our timezone is different. This kind of event is very important as we will strengthen our bonds and teamwork in order to prepare for the upcoming guild competition when the game is released. :grin:

3 Likes

Let me guess, it’s a playing event :3. Alright I’m gonna online in the Steam Group chat all day long.

1 Like

Well, what else can it be? The best way to understand each other is to actually play together. :grin:

1 Like

Haha I agree. Well okay then

1 Like

Oh hey we have a thread here now??

I’ve been pretty busy lately so I didn’t notice :3 welcome to the new members then!

1 Like

Good grief. It has been here from several days ago, Aisem. :sweat:
Btw don’t forget that we will have an event this weekend.

1 Like

its a bit late, but still hope the recruitment is still open,

Region/Nationality: SEA/Indonesian
Usual playing hours: 3-4 hours around weekdays (Specifically during night time), all day on Saturday, 5-6 hours on Sunday.
Possible primary class: Necromancer or Chronomancer
Possible council position: War Council - Hunter.
Reason for Joining: To be honest, I’ve spent my time playing solo in many MMORPGs and I loved it at first, but then I realized there were many things that can’t be done just by myself. There is no point playing alone in a game that has so many players in it. So I wish to have a good time playing with many friends, having fun together, having bonds with so many people. Hope I can be part of this companionship.
Favorite Quote: “Actions do not define people, what drive those actions does

1 Like

@Slitz lmao I forgot to answer you - thanks! XD

1 Like

what kind of event!?

Oh well hello there new members. Chicken here <3

@Inthera oh, hey there Inthera! Good to see another Indonesian joined. I shall PM you for further notice. :slight_smile:
@Kaioken What should I call it…A fellowship of the knights? lol
Well, it’s some kind of meet and greet, playing some games together. :sunglasses:
@WallChicken yeah, finally you came, my cute chicken! :laughing: