Tree of Savior Forum

Guide to Fencer / Doppel / Bullet Marker [PVE]

Was worried that guide was outdated, thanks for the confirmation!

What u think about 8x tomb lord card ?

I think it’s better to stick with moles if you want tomb lords, the advantage of tomb lord is that it doesn’t need levels which makes a good budget build

Sorry, another question I guess, is it worth maxing Cartar Stroke? I’ve been poking around in forums, answers are kinda mixed.

Have anyone tested Duelist vs Cata Rapier? Thanks!

If you ask me I would say no, I prefer doing something else than charging it. Answers really vary depending on your skill spread

https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#112226999..2e31435a657a8191.1595b5.1f415f61768191a5

@Lostac

I’m going with something like this. Because it does more damage on knocked down monsters, I never really use it unless I do knock monsters down. Eventually the skill never got used and I am even considering removing Cartar Stroke unless it has that much worth.

u need wagon wheel lv 1 to knockdown and PUNISH mobs :^)

By the way how much pdef do you need to not get destroyed on rank 8 maps?

About 1500 is good. You can just check the patk of monsters here (either look for map or monster):
https://tos.neet.tv/

vs plate + lethargy my catar hits for 199k with only 70% attribute

Wanna ask, is that with a lvl 15 charge Cartar Stroke? Just asking as reference.

It was just with a lvl 5 catar stroke

1 Like

Had to farm my venier for 3-4 days.

Venier RC = farmed with 50 kills (yep lucky)
5-6pcs amber farmed manually (for 3-4 days i think 2-3hrs per day) the rest were bought via BS

Awakened w/ what it seems to be a perfect crit rate stat.

I think I found my rightful class lul. Next stop grinding to lvl 3XX :slight_smile:

2 Likes

WOW! Congratulations

Crit Rate and Physical Attack is imo the best u could get.

I have +18 Holy Prop Atk which is also pretty good.

1 Like

Actually we tried 3 times.

1st was a nightmare Crit attack +8! yes +“8” lul

2nd was holy prop 23 I also thought it was good but i went greedy and got my reward on the 3rd try

(well i just checked and the max crt attack you can get is only 14 too lul)

2 Likes

Well i did 4 tries (3 with awakening stones)

I got 3 times Holy Prop Atk and magic attack inbetween.

1. Holy
  2. Holy
  3. Magic Atk
  4. Holy again
    (so i thought that might just be a hint)

Lucky you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sorry for the late reply, but just to tell you something important

cartar stroke levels matter only a little, this becomes very noticeable when you’re already at the point where you have a very OP weapon.

It’s because cartar stroke has a very good modifier and not a good damage/base damage per level — which includes your charging time

lethargy is a very common debuff so you’d often get over 100k per hit cartar strokes easily

Haha no worries,

If that’s the case then that frees up a lot of points. Wondering if I can just go with this (https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#11222..2338435a657a8195) in a Highlander 3 Barb 1 doppel build, getting 3 on Cartar Stroke just for some attributes and add into other “seemingly” worthwhile skills?