Tree of Savior Forum

Guide to Fencer / Doppel / Bullet Marker [PVE]

Hmm as for PvP i dont have any good advice to give u -> Maybe play Cleric…lol -.-

Well tbh. i did some Pvp on my Fencer and i have 0 Con - u either Hit first and the enemy is dead (Which is the usual way, cuz nobody will survive a hit with Preperation + Balestra Fente on Epee Garde)
or u try to stun them with Restrain

In neither scenarios any con is needed.

If the enmy has an Inquisitor who uses Malleus u are daed anyways, im not sure if any Con will let u survive that hits.

For Headgears - i´ll provid Screenshots as soon as im at home, currently at work…

alright will wait for your screenshot. well, cleric class is too mainstream that’s why I decided to play fencer instead. will prolly save stats once my base dex hits 210 I guess.

Well those are my DPS headgears.

1 Like

those are pretty nice attri lol. haven’t seen that on market, usually its patk and hp.

Well yeah, i paid very much for those… :> And they are worth every silver spent on.

How many hits does balestra do?

i’m a new player in tos.
look on tosbase some builds.

lf PVE

Why on 2h sword more build take barb on 1??
i understand why taken on 2 or 3, but dont understand about 1.

and can someone say to me main main skill on high and barb

i want take sw2->pelt1-> high ->[any] -> dopel 3
and think about:
sw3 for max pain and restrain
or
high2 for crown

from my build i dont want drop sw2->pelt1.

I would take barb for cleave

how much did you buy them?

Well Flower Headgear was 7 million, the others im not sure anymore…Ears i rolled myself. And the “Tea Pot” was something about 4-5 million

1 Hit with a High skill dmg ~10000 so with all Fencer multipliers the dmg is huge!

fencer need crit for pvp , go full dex with HP gem virtov robe set and crit rate gem , maybe virtov robe pierce and magic resist can help you survive from dethrone and magic damage , use hc HP,MDEF and Evasion

so no need for a few con or str?

no , restain can help you for block penetration , red gem and HC is enough for your HP

I don’t know if this has been brought up already, but it seems like all Doppel skills are “True” multi hits now.

It seems like they’re still not true multi hits, they just do multi hits against objects now.

Yo fencers, i just noticed that attack speed increases for spamming skills (Flacc and composee) if it’s hitting a target? If there is no target the spam is slow. Can someone confirm ? is it written on the skills too?

Not sure what you mean? It’s same for me either way… the skills are multi hit though, so you’ll get 2 “hits” when you hit a mob.

Also, since I’ve never really done much of Rank 8 content, is dodge basically dead on those maps? I remember doing them and getting 0 dodges even from melee mobs with all the possible dodge modifiers, or is it just a case of them having insane amount of accuracy?

Was thinking of leveling a Doppel as well but seems like Str path is dead now…and that’s what I was going for…HL3. SW3->HL1->Bar1->Dop 3 is the new meta now? Ouch, at least it’s not as bad as leveling SW3->Pel1->Cor1->Fen3…good thing I just reset into that…

Currently playing a Scout…for some reason leveling her up to around 240…might just go all the way to Mergen…who knows.

It may be your latency.
Better saying OUR latency. It happens with me too.

If I don’t hit anything there’s a long delay, almost 1 second(?), between each skill.

Yep, i have the same experience.
I also think its the latency.

I don’t see how we can equate latency being lower when hitting a mob hmm but yeah it’s a cool feature lul. going rage/frenzy while piercing slashing a target.

1 Like