Tree of Savior Forum

Guide to Fencer / Doppel / Bullet Marker [PVE]

Thank you! How about for your skill point distribution? (one of trickiest part of being a fencer), I did saw a couple of different combination for skill distro. A basis of skill setup will be great too. Your Skill rotation for bonus if you may XD.

Sword 3
Gung-Ho 15 (Full Attribute)
Pain Barrier 10
Restrain 10

Pelt
Swash Buckling 5
Guardian 5

Corsair
Jolly Roger 5
Dust Devil 1
Hook 5

Fencer 3
Attaque Coquille 15 (50 Enhance)
Attaque Composee 1 (90 Enhance)
Lunge 9 (70 Enhance)
Equisive Toucher 1 (For style)
Flanconnade (50 Enhance)
Sept Etoile 1 (70 Enhance)
Balestra Fente 5 (50 Enhance)
Attaque au Fer 1
Fleche 5
Epee Garde 5
Preperation 1

Thats Skill Points and Attributes.

Skill Rota is simple:
Attaque Coquille -> Baleste Fente -> Sept Etoiles -> Lunge -> Attaque Composee
Use other skills depending on situations (Bash for Knockback, or kick into Circles, Hook for well hooking…, Dust Devil for CC)

Always have ur buffs up -> Gung Ho, Epee Garde, Pain Barrier, Restrain

1 Like

Any reason why you have "Sept Etoiles 1 " but you also have Sept Etoiles Gem? Also no point in preparation.

Well this one is easy to answer - i have Sept Etoiles Gem, cuz i like the blue color of it xDDDDD

Dont take this seriously.

I have this gem cuz there´s nothing else which would fit in my Full DPS Boots
For MDef i use Wind Runners

Also i think haveing a Gem for a Fencer Skill is important to have if u play Fencer. :stuck_out_tongue:

Ah and Prerperation i have 1 Point allocated, forgot to mention it - will edit it in the former post

Yeah I saw a couple of that gem on our server. Btw, you only have 1 point in preparation?

1 Like

Yes 1 point is enough, i just cast it and end the skill immediatly - i use it only for +100% Pierce Dmg -> Only use it on Sept Etoile

1 Like

Have you tried your Corsair at ET?

We can see that you are also well geared and with good attributes. How much it was from the Corsair’s farm?

Nope i never tried Corsair in ET. I only have 2-3 hours a day, and running with 1 Character ET is more than enough for a day for me :stuck_out_tongue:

Hmm money from Corsair isn´t that much tbh, cuz we farmed materials in a grp and i gave them to my guild mates for free
But i guess if u sell those mats, like Charog Horns and stuff u can make pretty money

Thanks.

I guess I’ll keep leveling my Corsair just to farm and invest in another another character.

Now I’m thinking in surrender to my nature and getting a tank/shielder class.

There is a corsair in et and he is from telsai. He has the same path as me sw 3 pelt corsair 3 shinobi. They call him gaben in telsai discord.

Why Gaben?
Is he some sort of god?

I saw him on the discord. I wonder how he fares in ET. Interesting.

thnx for answering me, but full STR works in late game? or just the meta? cuz everyone are saying that full STR are a waste of time…so i keep adding points in STR or i should start from now in DEX?

Sounds interesting. I’ve always wanted to be a ninja pirate :grinning:

there is a better path like sw pelt hop 3/ corsair 3 or sacrifice 1 circle of hop 3/ corsair 3 for shinobi. Sw3- pelt- corsair 3- shinobi is not that good. One of the ultimate masochistic character path. I managed to level it cause of the cookie event.

Barbsairnobi is a noob trap. Sw pelt hop 2 corsair 2 shinobi hop3/ corsair 3 is optimal for pirate ninja. I wish I had another reset but nah. I’ll go with my masochistic path. kakaka

1 Like

This is a general question to all especially the Fencers, what do you think about the Manahas set? it has +110 ice dmg line like cafrisun. (aside from the difficulty on obtaining it).

IMO that stat +6 + str/spr12 is “okay”
Not sure if the frost attri dmage (like the one in cafrisun) is working.

I would not go for Manahs tbh.

U only have 1 Socket Slot in either Armor and Pants -> So less Defense with Gems

Also i believe Vubbe is very important for Fencers - cuz AoE Ratio is pretty much the most important stat for us.
We dont autoattack, cuz we have a spammable Skill, so we only get 110 Add dmg (Not quite sure here, but i believe additional line also means 110 Prop Atk)
This 110 Prop Atk is quite nice and highly appreciated, but u loose out on Stuff like Wind Runners, Virtov Glovs/Boots -> Combining Virtov Gloves and Boots u have more or less the same amount of dmg in the calculation u would get from 110 Prop Atk.

Since +12 Spr doesnt mean much to us, although its not that bad.
+12 Str is also very nice

To take my own conclusion on that topic:

• Its hard to farm, it isnt that great and has its own drawbacks -> I would not go for it, also i dont have the time to camp a monster for hours
    Take into account im currently working on Solmiki

Thanks for the quick response… You mentioned Vitrov gloves+boots combo is it fairly even with the lolo gloves/boots (gloves/pants) leather combination? I have both sets (well not the vitrov boots but pants yes atm).

@Sera1003 yeah i think that’s what I’ve missed on your set (your armor set) though i can see you are running vubb,e vitrov top and bottom + wr.

Well having Lolo Gloves and Boots only gives u +46 Crit Rate which is worth it.

Virtov Gloves and Boots is +64 Crit Attack, +19 PAtk and +18 Crit Rate. Also +12 Ice Prop Atk, and if u have even more parts its more Ice Prop Atk.

I dont like Lolo and still think it isnt worth it. Maybe if u have 4 parts Lolo.

Solmiki is good, tho xD But harder to farm

I made a fencer for pvp purposes. can you help me on stats distribution? around how many con do I need for pvp? and also, can you show the screenshot of your costume which has patk and catk for reference. thanks a lot!