Tree of Savior Forum

Guide to Fencer / Doppel / Bullet Marker [PVE]

sooo my stats would be
Str - 81(33 points ) +14 = 95
Con - 49(33 points) + 14 = 63
Int - 3(0 point) + 14 = 17
spr - 3(0 point ) +33 = 36
dex -392(300 points) +11 +14 +80 = 497(lost 53 crit rate T-T)
?

Now is clear.
Don’t worry, that calc can mislead people. That was made to invested points only

Wanna know what’s funny? A friend of mine that stopped playing and that was a full CON specialized tank always raged that fellow DPS swordsmen always had that attribute ON when they could not tank. He said that attribute was a noob bait and should be banned.

It is funny indeed how the views are different haha

Really? hehe
Especialized tank without provoke… er…better play as cleric.

Well, maybe his idea was to give the attribute to peltastas instead. Dunno.

So heal skill we should put into priest class only? This look like this kind of logic.

… i think i’ll need a little bit of evasion and crit rate
but don’t know how i’ll get it

With new 270~315 items you can boost your eva. Enhancing boots will help you too + peltasta guardian 18%.

My swordman has 0 cons, peltasta2 rodelero3 level 180 and 405 strenght, he can already reach 40 000 damage on plate armor with Slithering + high kick + High guard + umbo blow + glass moles.

can you enlighten me on glass mole card
how to proc
how many card needed
how many * needed

24 763 273 silver for umbo blow maxed 100/100
High guard: Rim Blow speciality gives 250% and 100% I don’t understand the maths by the way xD
Slithering + High kick 200%

You use mana potions and get 10% damage for every level 10 glassmole (6seconds) .
I didn’t max attributes yet or have all the glassmoles, but I’m 176 and
can one hit critical 40 000+ with 1 card and 410 strenght only and 39
attributes.

By level 230 with everything available I should be able to get past 60 000 critical with one hit.
My thoughts is it will be nerfed heavily after rank 8 lol.

does different mana sp
add more buff?
lets say
i use sp pot lvl 10
then i use kalejimas sp pot
then i use other sp pot

also, CD of this buff

I’m sure she wasn’t talking about damage.
0 con and 0 dex?
I really don’t like glass cannon builds. After check some NORMAL mobs, that type of build will have a hard time.

Anyway, everyone plays what want.

Well, I guess that build does the the most out of the glass part of the card.

Whole glass should be thankful IMC for not giving a penalty to death in the form of loss of exp because they never will be able level up in late game.

The sad part: It will hurt their pocket when grinding.

And I guess you’re not the one doing the tanking…

Surely in mission he run, do his 40k damage, take a knockdown, run, do his 40k again, get another knockdown and over and over…
Some people don’t realize this is a BIG loss of DPS.

But he is DD, and that true he have huge Damage but thats doesn’t mean he can do high DPS. Did people forgot that mean Damage per SECOND?

I’m sure some people read as Damage Per Skill hehe.