Tree of Savior Forum

[Guide] Thaumaturge C3 - The Buff Slave

hi :smiley:

is this also the case in the current game ? what is the scaling like? I’m looking for a bit more accurate information

Swell Left Arm
○ 34.4 + ([Skill Level] -1) × 12.4 + [INT] × 0.15

Swell Right Arm
Defense bonus when wearing a shield has been changed:
○ 40 + ([Skill Level] -1) × 14.6 + [INT] × 0.13
Attack bonus when wearing a dagger has been changed:
○ 34.4 + ([Skill Level] - 1) × 12.4 + [INT] × 0.13

Swell Brain +150 INT when maxed attribute and +22.5 Matk, but it still in bad shape in term of content of the game.
Although I have a full INT thaum3 at level 320 with 1000INT, left arm +505, right arm +430, swell brain 150+22.5 total 1100 matk, but still far from transcendent, and it have low duration and is busy to rebuff, moreover enchanter able to sell its scroll.

Thaumaturge is in embarass situation with meta content, which need a big concept revamp.
Eg:
Swell Arms +Atk/Matk/Def/Mdef = Gem and Transcendent weapon shadow it
Swell Body = Impossible to kill at high level with 400k+ hp monster, which become 800k, and bunch of +exp% items isolate the use, the skill is not very good as well, fail chance / melee range / small box
Shrink Body = Damage Mitigation > damage reduction

Ultimately it isolate the role of Thaumaturge

2 Likes

This is so saddening. I just wanted to build a thauma3/FF 2 myself :frowning:

Wouldnt featherfoot help a lot? Combo swell body with ngadhundi to get the enemy to 0% HP.

Yes it would. It’ll get the mob down to 1hp. not 0% lol. Still, it’s not perfect.

• You’d need a JP+HK to gather up the mobs due to the pitiful range of Swell Body.
  • You’d still have to wait for the duration for swell body to end before the “Mega Decay” takes effect. Which can be quite annoying to work with in the long run. (as of right now though, that’s the bread and butter of my Thau3 FF build.)

swell brain + rune of giants = giant with NO BIG HEAD
WHHHYYYYYYYY
this means I really did have no reason to go thaum3…