Tree of Savior Forum

Guide(recommended for lvl 100+): How to finish hidden Worldboss quest in Crystal Mine lot 2-2F

I guess not many found out about the 2 secret areas and the Worldboss for the Crystal mine so here is a guide how to get there and how to finish the quest. Those places are also fantastic for grinding at lvl 100 aswell.

So first you have to teleport to Crystal mine 3F:

Once in 3F proceed to the next area (closed area) and follow the marked way on the image below to enter the hidden area. just follow the railway tracks until the map changes.

once in the Crystal Mine lot 2-1F move to the entrance to the 2nd one.

now you are in the Crystal Mine lot 2-2F, i am not sure though if this step is necessary, but until it has been disproved i gonna list it here. Just head to the unstable area, where the player is shown:

when you are there, activate the Machine of Riddles(it is not always there, usually if you talk to it 1-3 times it disappears for a while), it will give you a short message.

Now you’ll have to trigger a yellow,red and blue crystal below are their locations and how they look like:

The Yellow Crystal, once activated, spawns monsters and yellow glowing areas (shown below), you have to lure the monsters onto them and kill them there, sometimes it doesnt work and it seems to be a bit glitched, if it works and you did everything correct, you should get a yellow aura which gives you infinite Stamina for 30 Minutes, so please always kill all monsters that spawn around the crystal until you have the aura or/and a message on your screen and/or the crystal does an animation.

When you Activate the Blue crystal many mobs will spawn and try to destroy it, so you just have to defend the crystal until you get the Message, when the crystal breaks you have to wait for it to respawn. When destroyed, the Blue crystal gives you a 25 Minute Blue aura, that increases your defense

The red crystal spawns 3 little red crystals that you have to destroy while mobs attack you. Kill all the mobs, even after you destroyed all 3 crystals, Once you did everything right you get an red aura lasting for 20 minutes giving you a great damage bonus. So i would suggest

Once you did every crystal go back to the Machine of Riddles and talk to it again, if done properly the boss should spawn, at least thats what happened to us back then, but we were experimenting with everything maybe something else might also be needed to be done, so i hope i get some feedback from you guys if something is missing or this guide doesnt work.

Tipp: if you dont want to waste potions, collect in the mine lot 1 the crystals, there is a “npc” at the center of the map where you can create mana,health and movement speed potions with the crystals you collected, but those potions only work in the Crystal mine lot.

Tipp2: Kill the Ice Wizards first when doing the crystals, they are really annoying and can render you completly useless in bad cases for more than 10 seconds if you face a whole mob of them.

Tipp3: If you are at the crystals, and are unsure if you completed them, just look at your aura, if you have red,blue and/or yellow aura you know that you finished the crystal.

5 Likes

ahh … yes i remember this map… theres some players go there and i follow tried to hit a mob and boomm… 3 hits and i died… nice guide btw

thx, as i said im not sure if this is actually how it works, it seems to be bugged from time to time, at least when i tryed it today it didnt work, maybe you have the activate the melody crystal aswell in the Crystal mine lot 2-1F, so feel free to post every helpful information you have :stuck_out_tongue:

@Edit okay i updated it, you have to kill all monsters that are beeing spawned by the crystal aswell, or it doesnt recognize your completion.

Hmm, I just managed to spawn the boss only by using a Resonance Crystal o.o

1ST: activate the Machine of Riddles
2ND: trigger a yellow,red and blue crystal
3RD: get the Resonance Crystal from a certain/random monster (I got mine from vubbe warrior)
4TH: get back to Machine of Riddles and use Resonance Crystal, after that boss appears.

I dont know if it works 100%, just my observation (killed that boss like 3 times, TALT FTW)

the yellow crystal seems to be missing

then it has been already activated, so relog and/or just wait^^

ah i see, thanks. thought it could have been a bug or something.

Its bugged, I just checked… Once you activate the yellow crystal the game goes nuts, constantly warning that you’ve restored the energy and the blue one is missing

Everyone is overdoing this. Literally all you need for this is the machine to spawn, talk to it with a resonance crystal, boss spawns. The crystals have something to do with weakening the boss allegedly. Dunno, I never mess with them and just go down there 4-5.5 hours after spawn and find the machine and spawn. If the map is crowded and people are doing stuff or the map is dead, always works. I’ll make a video about it.

I have killed 900+ vubbe warriors, almost 500 vubbe wizards and haven’t got the resonance crystal yet. Is the drop rate like .01?

I don’t think so, I activated the 3 crystals and overkilled a warrior linked to an ice wizard and it dropped. Could be just luck but idk, that’s what happened.

Just dropped the crystal from a stoulet mage… weird, i was looking for a thick chain and got this haha

Crystal is dropped by each mob of there, my first one took me over 1400 kills, the second one not even 100.