Tree of Savior Forum

[Guide PvP/PvE] Worshiper of Darkness-In depth sorcerer build by Ryu

Yeah, if you switch kino for linker you can take feather foot because of all the single target damage featherfoot does, its not wise to play it w/o linker W3/Linker/Sorc 2 / Featherfoot is a good build though, high damage high sustain
wiz 3 isn’t worth energizing with sorc 3 there just isn’t enough skills to make your sorc 3 viable, with w3 would be better off with Pyro 2 / Sorc 3 / Kino if that were the case, you could even flirt with Cryo 3/ Sorc 3 if you wanted too, for positioning tree and snowball all the mobs into your summons auto attacks and skills

Bumping with love. <3

Is this thread still active? Coincidentally going down the same class build, and wanting to ask skills do you add for Psychokino C1?

Sorry, what is it you would like to know? the guide is pretty much discontinued because i keep getting salty and leaving the game because of bots and IMC’s BS, but i still find myself playing for the PvP xD

I am 280 now, ask anything you want.

For C1 Psycho i take Swap 5,TK5 , Teleport 5

Teleport: To drop aggro and get into secret areas

Swap: to swap mobs into pillar of agony or players out of Cleric Invinceability square

TK: Because its an absurd lockdown that, lasts for ages and lets your summon do mass amounts of uninterrupted unblockable damage(Mostly PvP Orientated though)

Hope i could help <3 if you have any other quests feel free to shoot me them

Thanks for the attention~

I’m going for a somewhat similar build (Wizard C3 > X > Sorc C2 / C3 > Warlock C1) since there is a future class in Shadowmancer and I want to stack on Darkness element. Regarding where X is, I thought of choosing a utility class and chose Psychokino.

I do not plan to do PvP at all. Just wondering:

1. Is Psychic Pressure a good skill for CC?
  2. Why don’t you take Psychic Pressure?
  3. Is Sorcerer C3 good for a INT:CON 4:1 build?
  4. Some players say Reflect shield is useless on forums but in-game I heard some people say Reflect shield is useful. Is Reflect shield worth investing points in?

1( Its only good for CC if you take rank two Kino since the attribute unlocks at C2, otherwise its useless to me in my current build because i am rarely ever close to a target, and when it was on my bar i found myself never pressing the key in any situation. there is no room for it in my DPS rotation either, and its not worth all the additional aggro and hits you are going to take by standing their channeling it

3( Thats really just subjective for the most part, however i would think stacking a little bit more con would be prudent, because if you are not breaking 22k hp(with gear) at level 24x your going to have a bad time with end game content and grinding just IMPO anyway you could probably get away skimping just under 20k, but right now i have a 2:1 ratio INT:CON

4( Its trash, but i took it anyway in the hopes they will revamp it in the future and i had nothing else i wanted to spend my points on really, + you get a cool glowy party wide ball buff that is purely cosmetic.
If we want to break it down to base mechanics then, it reflects a static 8 hp damage no matter what i am hit for which is laughable and i probably don’t need to explain how useless that is as far as the damage reduction, it isn’t a percentage its like a static 110 ish at level 10 which will be incredibly useless to you anywhere 100+, especially 240+ when you are getting hit for anywhere from 2k-5k from trash mobs

5(Shadowmancer is what i was preparing for too

Also if you don’t plan to PvP as much as i love Psychokino, linker is probably the filler class for you.or w/e you could experiment with it, and try something else

1. Thanks, this part is helpful. So I guess this skill is only useful if one takes Psychokino C2?

2. Haha, any specific reason why 22k? Thanks for the heads up though, I’m readjusting my ratio to 3:1, maybe make up for the HP with gear (I don’t have endgame experience though so can’t say if its possible)

3. Yeah I felt like taking Reflect shield solely because Energy Bolt fell off very early for me. Points are better spent in elsewhere.

4. High five Shadowmancer woo!

TBH I hate Linkers, mostly personal reasons like how the class works and how I met a lot of Linkers that broke parties in Dungeons, thus Psychokino :smile:

Well, energy bolt falls off hard, but its still a decently handy pushback (: i keep mine at like level 5-8 i can’t remember i havn’t logged in for a few.

No specific reason why 22k, just seemed like a good middleground (:, i rock a full virtov plate set filled in with roxona cloth g;loves for the MATK boost, and if i had any less then 20k hp + from my experience doing 260+ content i would get shreded pretty hard, even with the full plate reductions + leveled passive i still take a crap ton of damage, i remember the first time i started doing EVAC and stuff back before i was geared i was taking like 4-5k hp damage a hit from trash mobs, and this is just like normal auto attacks managed to reduce it down to 1.5k-2k but its still a lot, i find when im soloing the 240 dungeon and stuff i endup face tanking large amounts of mobs, so it helps

Last few questions,

1. Does Psychic Pressure at Psychokino stops a monster from moving / attacking?
  2. Regarding Telekinesis, can you throw and hit / do damage to other monsters with the monster you grab using Telekinesis?

1(Depends, i can’t really remember i haven’t used it for so long i am pretty confident though, it can hitlock but will only hitlock certain mobs. i remember i would usually only use it after i had sleeped the mobs in the early level’s because i was taking way too much damage trying to execute it successfully.’ i think its just used mainly for cryo/kino icewall combo

2(No its purely a single target damage, it does a decent amount though (:

Alright, thanks for the info! :grin:

Your welcome anytime, you need something feel free to hit me up in PM (:

1 Like

Nice guide, a real pleasure to read.

As you’v hit the cap of lvl 280, how do you rate the sorcerer class in comparison to others in all the content you’v experienced.
what would you do differently if you were allowed to change classes/skills
and what is your skill rotation when using this build?

Just trying to decided if going for sorcerer is worth it atm or not.

Well this is very outdated, i’am back to the game now, playing around with some of the new builds skill descriptions still accurate but i need to do some testing with the changes, might update this soon but until then i wouldn’t advise it.

1 Like