Tree of Savior Forum

[Guide] Power Grinding from level 1 - 300

Guide from Pure Grinding (Power Leveling 1-300)

Reference: Combination of several guidelines online with own discovery of better grinding spots

Efficacy: From lv1 to lv300 within 3 days SOLO (around 8 hours grinding per day)
: Depends on efficiency in clearing mobs too (Fastest with AOE oriented class)
: Tested on My Muskeeter (reached 300 within 2.5 days with 10 hours/day), Inquisitor (reached 300 around 3 days with 10 hours/day),Taoist, Cataphract
: No EXP books needed (However, with EXP books can further accerelated your speed to reach Lv300)
: If you manage to grind at higher level spot, it is advisable to do so. (beware of EXP penalty)
: Always buy BUFFS from Klapedia (beware of scam)

Level 1 to 50
*Tenet Garden, Tenet Church B1, Tenet Church 1F, Tenet Church 2F
-Prefer at B1, 2F due to high density of mobs
Level 50 to 60+
*Lv50 Dungeon (reached around 60+ with token)

Level 60+ to 80
*Tenet Church 2F can be still a good place
-If leveling is getting slower, random maps from level 60 to 80 will do.
-You can choose to leveling at the next prefer spot (80 to 110+) if you manage to do so.

Level 80 to 110+
*Enscanciu Village, Fedimian Suburbs
-Fast leveling with high mob density and EXP
-EXP at Fedimian Suburbs will be better than Enscanciu Village, but mob density is lesser in Fedimian Suburbs.

Level 110+ to 200
*Demon Prison 2F
*Level 120 and 200 Dungeon
-Extremely good EXP and mobs density
-However, many bots are grinding here. Choose channel with lesser bots. (I always report them although I know IMC won’t do anything)
-EXP reset at level 186, once you reached level 186, you will fly to Level 200.

Level 200 to 230+ (Start to do CM)
*Almenth Forest/Cranto Coast
-Can get in challenge mode to solo leveling (try to reach stage 2 if you manage to do it SOLO)
-Good EXP but grinding speed will slower compared to before (BE PATIENT and GRIND)

Level 230 to 270+ (Start to do CM)
*Kalejimas Visiting Room, Storage, Evacuation Residential District
-I used to grind at Evacuation Residential District, because EXP of mobs there can be as high as 2-3%/mob. However, mobs density is lower compared to Visting Room and Storage.
-Evacuation Residential District is very unaccessible. Try to get some wrap scrolls to save times travelling back to Klapedia for recharge the BUFF.
-EXP reset at level 236.

Level 270+ to 300 (Start to do CM)
*Timery Temple
-EXP reset at level 281, patient at grinding.
-Congratulation! You have reached level 300!

EXTRA NOTES: Siaulai Missions are good source of EXP from Level 100 to 200+

4 Likes

It’s rather sad that the Mercenary Missions lose their relevance after 200. It feels like something better could be done for them other than making them a source of titles. And let’s not get started on Daily Quests and Party Quests. I’ve been able to play without them in my entire stay and nobody I know ever recommends them.

yeah, not giving any good items too. Let’s hope that IMC will revamp the mercenary missions.

Great guide, helped me a lot these past 3 days (and indeed, takes 3 days haha).

But now I’m 300 and I dont know where to grind… where are players going for the last levels?

After 300, level 300 dungeon will be the fastest way to get you to level 330.
If you use 8x EXP tome with 4 dungeon reset voucher, you manage to go almost 320 within that 1 hour of 8x EXP tome.
Then, CM at room 9 are another source of EXP to level 330. Then go to 330 dungeon.

What I do to after 300 is redeem all lvl14 cards from map exploration at Vaivora npc. It gives enough lvl14 cards to get from 300 to 320+. After that, it doesn’t take many 300dg runs and Sausys9 CMs to get to 330.

But I guess this method isn’t really good for new players, since you need to fully explore many rank8, all rank9 and all rank10 maps to redeem the cards. The good thing is that you only need to explore the maps once , after that you can redeem the cards on all characters you make.