Tree of Savior Forum

[Guide]Necromancer: dissected

It seems to be working with FC
I tested again with my friend. Without reducing def visually, the damage he was receiving was as if he had 0 mdef

Someone noticed increased damage of the skeletons to pass the lvl? My continue with the same damage lv 220

1 Like

If itā€™s working on players it should work against mobs as well right?

You knowā€¦ I mentioned that the first time that other necro reported it brokenā€¦ Decay used to use different icons evenā€¦ (maybe still do?)

Figured it was a possibility it worked with one of them.

Iā€™ll buy it and test itā€¦ Itā€™ill be pretty noticeable on mage mobs if it procs. Wont even have to be careful with the testā€¦ itā€™ill be blatantā€¦ (which does make me think it doesnā€™t since no one said anything)

On the off topic from earlierā€¦ the flesh strike used to blow up your shog and extend the AoEā€¦ I figured out it only seems to work when I have the shog highlighted when I releaseā€¦ Not sure if thatā€™s just cause the hitbox is that spoony or why exactly. I tried aiming at the base of the shog but that seems to miss.

Help ;-;

Thatā€™s great ! thank you for the test and the notice

And i never noticed difference in the damage of the skeletons

What?

So these days even my Pre Nerf Bokor is as good as necro summoner? :frowning:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8givtFImolI See this sh1t skeleton can do. Just walk and walk fk Ai.

The funny thing is, that all your skellies aggro on any enemy you use Telekinesis against. Though, yes, they mostly are meath shield agains musketeers/canoneers, so it is better to stand between them.

I liked AI a bit before the R8. Now they are only a shield of flesh, serving to pass the poison of the enemy

Ya summon for sheild that fk joke.

Shouldnā€™t a Cryo 3 / Necro 3 still have relevant damage? I understand that frozen mobs have their mdef reduced to 0. Would Frost Pillar or Ice Wall improve the damage of the Shoggoth and Skeletons?

Where did you get that from?

Sorry, it turns out that i was mistaken. Frozen mobs donā€™t have their mdef reduced, they simply receive more damage from auto-attacks. My mistake.

1 Like

*UPDATE: flesh hoop demoralize is fixed now

helo, is the attribute for shoggoth increase dmg worth it?
also, how to increase shoggoth dmg other than this attribute?

1 lv = 1 DMG

Itā€™s just fun to watch

card 10 :star: and
with INT

still bug to me doesnā€™t stack only once

the same before of r8

need only 1 card or u can stack 4 lvl 10 card for more dmg?

1 card. Other slots are obsolete

Moyabruka for more DMG ( I lost my 10 :star: in map 4* , since then I have not lv any other)