Tree of Savior Forum

[Guide] + [Mechanics] Solo Wizard (Pyro2 Linker Thauma Necro)

that’s a solo combo. It’s too slow in party, i think not many people is patient enough to wait for us to cast 2 fireballs -> hit towards monster and cast link (and you link less monsters in that process too).

Normally you just run in, cast link, hangman and monsters usually die in 3 sec because of teammates anyway so the more monsters linked, the faster the grind.

@penetrosity In my opinion, from 6 to 8 monsters is good enough to have 1 more rank on Linker. Also he stated that he has 4 other friends to play with so he will be partying most of the time :smile:

1 Like

if you take initiative and cast fireballs near next pack of monsters while your teammates deal with previous in dungeon - that can speed things quite a bit.

Don’t collect corps in dugeon or video-quests? Disinter don’t work for me. Solution ?

@teodoro_vini
They are fixing it. For the moment just buy corpse pots from necromancer master. :smile:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh, ok :slight_smile: Ty

How can you get Corpses? I know that there are skills that give you corpses, but with level 1 rank 6, Shoggoth is the only skill you have.

Buy from necro master

1 Like

Buy corpse pots from necromancer master, they are 500 silver each and contain 30 corpses.

1 Like

Thank you for the information!

Thank you for your detailed information about the class. Earlier, I saw a video of a pyro+linker+psycho combo and it looks pretty cool.

What do you think of this build?

Psycho is very nice with pyro linker. I used to party with a psycho and what we did was link -> hangman -> I put fireball and he psychic pressure and the fireball started exploding.

This combo is really nice if you can pull it off.

However, other skills of psycho are very lackluster and the CDs are wayyy too long so I’m not sure about how effective in the long run.

Oh, now that is clever. I had no idea that Joint Penalty transmitted the explody effect to linked fireballs. They even scooch the direction you face.

Man, does that mean the op pvp build of pyro-linker-cryo-psycho is totally fine in pve too? Dang.

I see, awesome. How about in PVP perspective?

is it just me or the necromancer quest boss and mobs hits hard?

With Psych, you have a really op cc (telekinesis) for PvP which let you hold enemy for a long time and let your summons kill the enemy. Swap is quite useful too. The main combo is still Fireball + hangman though.

However with thauma, you have transpose which can cheat your HP a bit before the fight.

So in the end, It’s all personal preference. Psycho for cc and Thauma for better survival. Alright, thanks for the enlightenment. Cheers!

Hey Pyroxys, first of all, thanks a lot for that guide.

I can’t understand that paragraph (quoted).
What is “spamable skill”?
What is “auto attacks”?

Can you explain more specific how you put int?
Can you say what is your final int/con/spr?

Is there any update on your pyro wizard for the current servers? Did you make any changes and/or how is the build working out?

im interested to know as well. currently a pyro/thauma.